Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

manyjoy
BDSM Bondage Headgear Soft Adjustable PU Leather Head Hood Closed Mask Open Nose Hole Erotic Sex Toys Slave Roleplay
$13.85

2022 chastity
BLACKOUT 2022 316 Stainless Steel Design Air Nub Cock Cage HT-V4 Penis Ring Male Chastity Device Bondage Belt Adult Sex Toys
$32.65

sexy
Lace Panties Sexy Women Lace Briefs Transparent Low-Rise Pantys Underwear Female Underpants Intimates Lingerie L-XL
$18.20

rubber cosplay
Transparent Latex Hood Back Zipper Rubber Mask Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Women
$37.38-20%

ladyboy
Dokier Silicone Crossdressing Breast Forms Big Boobs for Crossdresser Drag Queen Sissy Crossdress Transgender Ladyboy Cosplay
$308.55-58%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Honkai: Star Rail Firefly Cosplay Costume Firefly Women Uniform Cos Clothes Halloween Party Suit Outfit Fullset
$200.59-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Self Bondage Checklist
(16 Jul 2017, 10:22 )Like Ra Wrote: And.. how are you going to get out?

FIgured I'd add any misadventures I'd heard of from partner bondage - which was the context of that.
Someone might to experiment with cast feet by himself... It is always good to know, what can go wrong with anything, that remotely gets close to self-bondage.
(18 Jul 2017, 22:20 )Strappado Wrote: Someone might to experiment with cast feet by himself... It is always good to know, what can go wrong with anything, that remotely gets close to self-bondage.

To throw in a bit of recent personal experience, I was playing around with fiberglass casting material (on my feet, as it happens).  I have a set of cast shears which have worked successfully in the past - it normally takes about 20 seconds to cut a cast off.  What I hadn't counted on in this instance was the tight quarters of the cast in conjunction with ankle bones close to the surface of the skin - this meant that there was essentially no room to get the shears in to make the cuts.  It ended up taking a very long time and a fair amount of pain wedging the shears in and cutting the cast apart piece by piece.
I've just added personal experiences and lessons learned from them to the list.
We can call it .... Muuuuurrphy's Law. Bondage version of Murphy's Law

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Checklist for documenting Bondage sessions PurpleVibes 4 1,422 05 Feb 2021, 09:27
Last Post: Anne

Contributors: BoundWolf (1) , Like Ra (2) , lugnuts (8) , madjack (1) , Strappado (2) , TiedTight (1)