Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Mens Sexy Lingerie Transparent Sheer Mesh Thong Tanga Underwear Sissy Satin Panties Underpants
$4.42-40%

sissy femboy
High Quality Cobra Chastity Cage Male Penis Lock With 3 Size Cock Ring Discreet Sissy Femboy Lightweight Chastity Device Sex Toy
$8.23

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece tights smooth T-shaped high fork long sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$95.59-62%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Sale 1D Ultra-thin & Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings Collants
$6.01-19%

pvc stockings
Women Black Red Silver PVC Faux Leather Stockings Lady's Wet Look Latex Thigh High Stockings Exotic Sexy Lingerie DS Clubwear
$12.10

leather pencil skirt
Black Slim Imitation Leather Pencil Mini Skirt High Waist Sexy Fashion Korean Short Skirts Women Wholesale Summer Sweet
$3.62

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

(Re)discovered this site!
Thanks so much for the warm welcome, everyone! I have thoughts to contribute regarding all this debate about thong or non-thong backed leotards -- but let me mull them over first.

(19 Jul 2020, 23:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jul 2020, 19:05 )LeotardLover Wrote: High cut in every aspect is more fun and more fetish fun to wear.
What about pantyhose underneath? I've got a high cut latex leotard - it's pretty much impossible to hide the pantyhose top! What pantyhose do you wear with high-cuts and thongs? Or unitards is the only answer? As for high-cut thongs - it's even more difficult: you have to think about the back seam and crotch alignment.

I don't usually wear pantyhose under my bodysuits or leotards, but I can imagine them complicating the overall aesthetic of the outfit quite a bit. Leotards with extreme cuts -- you see a lot of them on Aliexpress -- always have the model showing the top of the pantyhose due to the high sides. Not quite a good look for me.
(19 Jul 2020, 23:19 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Jul 2020, 19:05 )LeotardLover Wrote: High cut in every aspect is more fun and more fetish fun to wear.
What about pantyhose underneath? I've got a high cut latex leotard - it's pretty much impossible to hide the pantyhose top!  What pantyhose do you wear with high-cuts and thongs? Or unitards is the only answer?  As for high-cut thongs - it's even more difficult: you have to think about the back seam and crotch alignment.

You have to line the seam under a thong leo on any undergarment, spandex or hose, or you look like a noob who doesn't know anything haha.

It's funny seeing a remark about pantyhose today...my mom just said this morning that I don't wear aerobic pantyhose anymore with leotards. I wear leotards to workout in everyday and end up wearing then for most of the day. I wear a high-cut spandex thong leotard liner or panty, two spandex unitards either footed/stirrup, unitard capri or bikeatard then another leotard. Plus it's just to hot now to wear pantyhose. All my pantyhose are heavy-weight high support gloss, I bought them for support while working out or modeling, not fetish. It's high performance which is not great to wear in blistering heat.  

Right now I'm wearing a navy blue TurnArena thong leotard as a liner (custom altered into a high boat neck), a stirrup black spandex high-boat neck tank unitard, a stirrup black ribbed spandex mock neck tank unitard on top (see below image), and a royal blue ribbed spandex 3/4 sleeve mock neck thong leotard with same leg height as in picture 1.   

Picture 1: shows what ribbed spandex material is, in case people here don't know. It's my favorite and what I wear most.

ribbed-spandex.jpg   

Picture 2: shows what a high boat neck is. 

Leo Ribbed Lilac Royal Blue.jpg   

Why high-boat neck? It's keeps from having different neck lines show under the top leotard, like a panty line which doesn't look good.
(21 Jul 2020, 18:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: Plus it's just to hot now to wear pantyhose.
(21 Jul 2020, 18:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: two spandex unitards either footed/stirrup
🤔
(21 Jul 2020, 18:26 )LeotardLover Wrote: All my pantyhose are heavy-weight high support gloss
It should be less hot to wear one pair of UltraShimmery Danskins, than two pairs of unitards, I think...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How did you find this site? Like Ra 22 4,587 01 Feb 2021, 22:02
Last Post: Will90MeeG
Hello everybody!! great site , I love pantyhose too :) shinyfan 2 879 08 Jan 2020, 01:12
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Cicada3 (2) , essanym (1) , LeotardLover (3) , Like Ra (6)