Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
C-58-46 Customize Full Head Resin Cartoon Cosplay Japanese Character Anime Role Play Crossdress Kigurumi Mask With Back Shell
$943.80

speerise
Adult High Quality Rear Zipper Dance Catsuit Adult Ballet Bodysuit Nylon Spandex Unitard Women's Tank Yoga Clothes Siamese Woman
$200.50-35%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken 2024 Women Summer Weave Solid Platform Wedges Open Toe Sandals Fashion High Heel Dress Shoes Zapatillas De Mujer
$52.33-50%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
Penianano Adult Goods Men Lockable Industrial Masturbation Silicon Penis Cage Penis Sleeves Women Vibrator Dilation Years
$55.77-33%

ballet high heels
Pexmen 2Pcs Gel Pointe Ballet Dance Shoe Toe Pads Toe Protector Soft Toe Covers High Heels Toe Caps for Women Girl Pointe Shoes
$45.78-39%

electro stimulation device
Electric Shock Metal Penis Plug Chastity Device Dilator Urethral Plug Stimulator Sex Toy For Men
$79.93-15%

zlatameer
Sexy Women Men Latex Gummi Catsuit with 3D Chest Rubber Fetish Bodysuit Handmade Clothing Jumpsuit S-LC372
$111.08-16%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rain fetish
There was some heavy rain yesterday night and I couldn't sleep so I decided to go out all dressed up and enjoy the rain. It was so nice feeling all wet and cold

I guess it was 2 am when the rain stopped, so I untied myself and went in. I didn't want to get undressed, but I could barely stand the coldness. Anyways, I took a quick warm shower and went to bed.

Have you ever discovered a fetish in a similar way? All by accident?
Not my cup of tea but it does give me an idea. A lot of ropes tend to expand when wet. Maybe you could experiment with a method that could use it?
(02 Sep 2021, 04:59 )Lancer Wrote: A lot of ropes tend to expand when wet.
Is that a good thing? I mean, if it expands then I should be able to escape right?
(02 Sep 2021, 23:28 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: it expands and changes the knot so it's harder to get out.
That's for sure.

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , PurpleVibes (2)