Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel penis
800g Stainless Steel Bucket Heavy Ball Stretcher Squeezer Scrotum Pendant Lock Testicle Weight masturbation adult Male Sex Toys
$42.83

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD42-30)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

latex fetish
Latex Mask Fetish 100% Natural Latex Rubber Hoods Open Mouth Eyes Sexy Headgear Handmade Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$30.25-20%

gaff panties
Male Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Ropa Interior Hombre T Back Shapping Sleepwear Underwear
$34.94-46%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD42-25)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

zippidy
New Design Silver Rhinestones Black Transparent Dress Evening Birthday Celebrate Sexy Stretch Dance Costume heidou
$143.99-20%

latex pencil skirt
Casual High Waist PU Leather Midi Skirts Women Faux Latex Pencil Skirts Hems Split Office Lady Stretchy Bodycon Skirts Custom
$263.44-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Rain fetish
There was some heavy rain yesterday night and I couldn't sleep so I decided to go out all dressed up and enjoy the rain. It was so nice feeling all wet and cold

I guess it was 2 am when the rain stopped, so I untied myself and went in. I didn't want to get undressed, but I could barely stand the coldness. Anyways, I took a quick warm shower and went to bed.

Have you ever discovered a fetish in a similar way? All by accident?
Not my cup of tea but it does give me an idea. A lot of ropes tend to expand when wet. Maybe you could experiment with a method that could use it?
(02 Sep 2021, 04:59 )Lancer Wrote: A lot of ropes tend to expand when wet.
Is that a good thing? I mean, if it expands then I should be able to escape right?
(02 Sep 2021, 23:28 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: it expands and changes the knot so it's harder to get out.
That's for sure.

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , PurpleVibes (2)