Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

CYOMI
CYOMI 9-Point Silicone Bodysuit Crossdress Breast Form Fake Pussy For Transgender Crossdressers Shemale Drag Queen Fake Chest
$1185.44-68%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

corset
White Corset Top Plus Size Women Bustier Overbust Sexy Lace up Floral Lingerie Vintage Victorian Fashion Black Red DropShipping
$8.28-3%

jialuowei
Women Over-the-Knee Boots 18CM Super High Ballet Heel Stilettos Sexy Fetish Lockable Crotch Long Boots
$988.57-26%

crossdress fetish
Crossdresser Ankle Strap Sandals 16cm metal Thin Heels Pumps Cross Strap Fetish Shoes Woman Party Stripper Stilettos Plus:35-43
$72.12-27%

sexy
3PCS/SET Basic Women's Cotton Brazilian Pants Soft G-String Transparent Sexy Briefs Female Soft Comfortable Stretch Thong
$3.70-11%

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Sleeping Handheld Sleep Aid Instrument Pressure Relief Sleep Device Hypnosis Instrument Massager Relax
$299.17-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Do the persons you are living with know about your fetishes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, everything, but I play alone
12.36%
11 12.36%
Yes, and we play together
16.85%
15 16.85%
Yes, but not everything
22.47%
20 22.47%
Just a bit...
7.87%
7 7.87%
No, nothing. I think...
33.71%
30 33.71%
I don't know...
3.37%
3 3.37%
Other (please comment)
3.37%
3 3.37%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do your parents/roommates/spouse know about your fetishes?
My new girlfriend knew I had "secrets" but it took her blackmailing me to get me to tell her. 

She said no sex if I didn't tell her one, so I told her I had a steel chastity if she'd like the keys.

Then because I said "secrets" she knew there was more than one so she said I'll never be unlocked untill I told her the 2nd what was my tights fetish.

Now she calls me her locked up tights slave and the only way I get unlocked is if I do a good enough job at worshipping her body, legs and feet in my favourite tights! 😋
(06 May 2020, 21:39 )LuckyLu Wrote: I realize that this ideal scenario may not ever come to pass, but it's fun to dream.

If your dreaming is strong enough, it may be much better than reality. And less risky.
(16 Oct 2020, 22:31 )Zooy Wrote: If your dreaming is strong enough, it may be much better than reality. And less risky.
Oh yes... But the bare thought, that it will never happen is soooo depressive....