Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
Nerazzurri Autumn Long Cool Green Pu Leather Trench Coat for Women Sashes Single Breasted Stylish Luxury Designer Clothes 2022
$111.80-40%

penis pump
Acrylic Adult Penis Pump Manual Penis Enlarger Sex Toy For Men Vacuum Pump Male Masturbation Penis Extender Trainer Sex Product
$142.68

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Steel Leather Hanrness Cock Rings Adjustable Penis Rings Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys For Gay
$23.68

latex rubber handmade
Latex Catsuit Rubber Bodysuit Gummi Men Tights Sports Handmade Clothes With Front Zipper Top And Shorts
$187.55-50%

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT Comfortable Mesh See-Through Sexy Low-Cut Triangle Cup Erotic Back Lingerie Four-Piece Suit Onlyfans
$32.31-54%

bondage body
B.CYQZ Sexy Body Bondage Women Full Harness Bdsm Tights Lingerie Goth PU Leather Accessories Suspenders Clothing Rave Underwear
$24.87

steel bondage
Stainless Steel Male Cock Ring Metal Penis Ring Restraint Chastity Cage Penis Sleeve Male Penis Bondage Hollow Out Cock Cage
$3.99-2%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Do the persons you are living with know about your fetishes?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, everything, but I play alone
12.36%
11 12.36%
Yes, and we play together
16.85%
15 16.85%
Yes, but not everything
22.47%
20 22.47%
Just a bit...
7.87%
7 7.87%
No, nothing. I think...
33.71%
30 33.71%
I don't know...
3.37%
3 3.37%
Other (please comment)
3.37%
3 3.37%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Poll: Do your parents/roommates/spouse know about your fetishes?
My new girlfriend knew I had "secrets" but it took her blackmailing me to get me to tell her. 

She said no sex if I didn't tell her one, so I told her I had a steel chastity if she'd like the keys.

Then because I said "secrets" she knew there was more than one so she said I'll never be unlocked untill I told her the 2nd what was my tights fetish.

Now she calls me her locked up tights slave and the only way I get unlocked is if I do a good enough job at worshipping her body, legs and feet in my favourite tights! 😋
(06 May 2020, 21:39 )LuckyLu Wrote: I realize that this ideal scenario may not ever come to pass, but it's fun to dream.

If your dreaming is strong enough, it may be much better than reality. And less risky.
(16 Oct 2020, 22:31 )Zooy Wrote: If your dreaming is strong enough, it may be much better than reality. And less risky.
Oh yes... But the bare thought, that it will never happen is soooo depressive....