Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

breath control latex
Cosplay Full Enclosed Latex Hood Fetish Breathing Control Suffocate Mask Rubber Vaccum Mask For Halloween Party
$60.49-24%

tiaobug sissy
Men Women Sexy Skirts Panties 2023 Lace Hem Pleated Gingham A-line Mini Skirt Sissy Lingerie Accessories Cocktail Party Clubwear
$112.36-43%

crossdress cosplay female
Medieval Punk Dress Cosplay Halloween Costumes Women's Court Rave Party Crossdressing Princess Female Victorian Tank Top Robe
$33.16

click lock bondage cage
HT-V5 Click&Lock Chastity Cage Device Male Cock Cage 5 Sizes Penis Ring To Choose From Adult Urethral Lock Bondage Belt Sex Toys
$91.94-50%

soronssy
Japanese Satin Women's Sheer Pantyhose Oil Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Sexy Open Crotch Leggings Club Compression Plus Size
$152.11-32%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-26%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women Sexy Leopard Gloves 70cm Elbow Long Glossy Metallic Color Stamping Foiled Glove Stretchy Full Finger Mittens
$20.55-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pipe Clamp Dungeon Furniture Bondage
ran into a cool idea, and find someone who can make it, or where I can buy something like that

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Pipe-Clamp-Dungeon-Furniture-Bondage-Equipment.jpg   
Looks like parts from a swing set.
2 inch pipe with ends and flange.
(07 Dec 2019, 13:41 )slaafruben Wrote: ran into a cool idea, and find someone who can make it, or where I can buy something like that

What you want to search for is "structural pipe fittings" or "kee klamp".  You just get the fittings you need and whatever length of pipe to go with it.  Hardest thing you will have to do is cut the pipe probably.
(08 Dec 2019, 02:31 )essanym Wrote:
(07 Dec 2019, 13:41 )slaafruben Wrote: ran into a cool idea, and find someone who can make it, or where I can buy something like that

What you want to search for is "structural pipe fittings" or "kee klamp".  You just get the fittings you need and whatever length of pipe to go with it.  Hardest thing you will have to do is cut the pipe probably.
Yep... what @essanym said... kee clamp.
Industrial hand rails etc.   All the fittings you could ever want!!
Kee Klamp, they have a very interesting modular system. You have to find a local distributor in your country.

Examples of things you can do, the rest is your imagination 😁

portant-vetement-industriel.jpg     a_frame_clothing_rack_industrial_with_clothes.jpg   

Cheers
And even better it’s cheap! Been looking at it recently.
I've build my one, bondage pole a white back.
But you can make whatever you want 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Screenshot_20191209-151226_WhatsApp.jpg   
(09 Dec 2019, 15:13 )AshleyBoots Wrote: I've build my one, bondage pole a white back.
But you can make whatever you want 😊
verry nice
I actually made the item pictured!