Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pipe Clamp Dungeon Furniture Bondage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ran into a cool idea, and find someone who can make it, or where I can buy something like that
Looks like parts from a swing set.
2 inch pipe with ends and flange.
(07 Dec 2019, 13:41 )slaafruben Wrote: [ -> ]ran into a cool idea, and find someone who can make it, or where I can buy something like that

What you want to search for is "structural pipe fittings" or "kee klamp".  You just get the fittings you need and whatever length of pipe to go with it.  Hardest thing you will have to do is cut the pipe probably.
(08 Dec 2019, 02:31 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 Dec 2019, 13:41 )slaafruben Wrote: [ -> ]ran into a cool idea, and find someone who can make it, or where I can buy something like that

What you want to search for is "structural pipe fittings" or "kee klamp".  You just get the fittings you need and whatever length of pipe to go with it.  Hardest thing you will have to do is cut the pipe probably.
Yep... what @essanym said... kee clamp.
Industrial hand rails etc.   All the fittings you could ever want!!
Kee Klamp, they have a very interesting modular system. You have to find a local distributor in your country.

Examples of things you can do, the rest is your imagination 😁

[attachment=36989][attachment=36990]

Cheers

The inspector

And even better it’s cheap! Been looking at it recently.
I've build my one, bondage pole a white back.
But you can make whatever you want 😊
(09 Dec 2019, 15:13 )AshleyBoots Wrote: [ -> ]I've build my one, bondage pole a white back.
But you can make whatever you want 😊
verry nice
I actually made the item pictured!