Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Flats Genuine Real Leather Slip On Soft Shoes Woman Round Toe Students Pregnant Footwear Big Size 33 38 39 41 43
$105.26-38%

mirabelle
9Pcs Mirabelle and Isabella Purple Balloon Set Children's Birthday Party Decoration 32-Inch Digital Aluminum Foil Balloons
$6.13-30%

mummy bondage
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-50%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-40%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$143.72-35%

zlatameer
Black Latex Women Men Mask Headpiece Fetish Hood with Overhead Hole (No Hair) Handmade Costumes S-LM266
$32.54-5%

jialuowei
Sexy Ballet Ankle Boots 18CM Super High Heel Pointed toe Lace-up Women Boots Big Size 36-46
$753.95-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
Sorry if I'm updating too much, but I felt it relevant to share I woke up hornier than sin this morning. Hopefully I can keep myself busy enough to be distracted 😋
I for one say a big "thanks!" for all the updates.
Was there any sleep-listening of the night files, or is the horniness a carryover from the day before?
(20 Sep 2021, 15:55 )Cattani Wrote: I for one say a big "thanks!" for all the updates.
Was there any sleep-listening of the night files, or is the horniness a carryover from the day before?

No listening at night, and when I finally crashed after listening last night I didn't feel particularly horny, but I just woke up feeling it intensely. I still do even now, and thinking about the files definitely doesn't help it, lol
I must confess the files do not want to leave my thoughts - the idea of listening is quite obsessive, and even competing with feminization stuff. My SCM made me listen to Brainwash Sissy by SB yesterday and kept from these files. I do not object, but the desire is growing.

BTW, last night my SCM made me play with dildos in the shower. In various orifices. Related? Not sure. It was a full moon....
(20 Sep 2021, 16:21 )Like Ra Wrote: I must confess the files do not want to leave my thoughts - the idea of listening is quite obsessive, and even competing with feminization stuff. My SCM made me listen to Brainwash Sissy by SB yesterday and kept from these files. I do not object, but the desire is growing.

BTW, last night my SCM made me play with dildos in the shower. In various orifices. Related? Not sure. It was a full moon....

I totally know what you mean. It's weird having no desire for most of the content and yet still having these thoughts in your head. I've been thinking all day about the files, wondering if I could find even a few minutes just to zone out to them. And the thought of that is too fucking hot
(20 Sep 2021, 16:21 )Like Ra Wrote: I must confess the files do not want to leave my thoughts - the idea of listening is quite obsessive, and even competing with feminization stuff. My SCM made me listen to Brainwash Sissy by SB yesterday and kept from these files. I do not object, but the desire is growing.

I haven't yet ran into posts anywhere which would describe clearly what happens if the Sex Mania or Pig Girl files interact with a previously integrated layer such as SCM or Bambi or others. Do they just add a horniness boost to the existing situation? Do they perhaps drain of power and overwrite the previous ones? Or some sort of alchemical marriage? Or fail to penetrate and just bounce off?
(20 Sep 2021, 18:16 )Cattani Wrote: SCM
SubConscious Mind - I chose this term to name something, that directs the body movements, if the internal dialogue is turned off, and you are listening to your own "internals".
Thanks! I remember you mentioned it "going dormant" concerning the Bimbo Secrets file, if I understood correctly.
(20 Sep 2021, 18:42 )Cattani Wrote: I remember you mentioned it "going dormant" concerning the Bimbo Secrets file,
Yes, exactly!

Also, see, for example, this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...2#pid44672 (how it began) and here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid49688 (where I started to call "it" SCM)
so I couldn't help it, I had enough free time for a little listen to some of the files, and had immediate effects. my whole body relaxed and my arousal doubled as i just melted into the file and I felt like I couldn't do anything but listen to every word and sound pouring into my ears, and I felt like just a dumb horny, well... pig. lol. i didnt have time to do the whole file and I think my subconscious is still filtering out the extreme parts I don't like, but i think its so busy filtering it that the stuff I'm not as against is sneaking in easier.

I'm still so fucking horny.. these files are intense. I don't really know what my end goal is at this point

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,437 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis Like Ra 38 27,898 03 Apr 2022, 21:22
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Aegis (6) , AphroditeVoid (1) , bambeeturnal (2) , BambiNovaBot (1) , BondageGreen (5) , bunnibabii (1) , Cattani (177) , chloeperson04 (14) , Comet70726 (1) , Daeos (3) , Dannihaines (6) , dustymoon1 (2) , elle (2) , Erin (1) , fuckpig (10) , Highinheels66 (1) , Hoshimachi (2) , HypnoMix (7) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Ilzar (1) , imoen100 (1) , lfdematerialization (3) , Like Ra (309) , lili2127 (2) , lucasjriv (1) , lurker (2) , Lycalopex (15) , Maiki (1) , Mal7e632 (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , nystul (1) , Oldself (5) , philiphot1@gmail.com (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ProfessorPig (79) , ranma82 (6) , rebroad (11) , redara (3) , saffi_t (2) , Satwik (8) , sexyfayetv (7) , SleepySissySquirrel (1) , slut_sqrd (3) , smyslna.j (1) , Sorez (4) , spacenugget (18) , spiraltone42 (48) , thominhose (1) , TransGirl42 (1) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (27) , WantToBeSissy (1) , xorzee (6)