Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

arm binder
BDSM Bondage Leg/Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,SM Leather Armbinder Restraint Slave Lockable Glove With Shoulder Straps
$14.46

vatine
IKOKY Vibrator Erotic Toys USB Rechargeable G Spot Massager Clitoris Stimulator Multi Speed Silicone Sex Toys for Women 2 Style
$21.16-44%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Shining Swim Trunks Transparent Quick Dry Beach Surfing Swimwear Gay Low Waist Bathing Swimsuits Solid Pad Push Briefs
$8.60

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2024 Hot New Fashion Embroidery Splicing Mesh Sexy Colour Collision See-Through Erotic Lingerie Two Sets Onlyfans
$31.06-54%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Glove Tail Heads Animal Wearable Kig Headsets Animal
$1758.74-48%

latex tights
Latex long to thigh leggings Stockings foot pantyhose Foot Tights
$42.83

anal balls
Small Pink Glass Butt Plug Crystal Huge Ball Anal Beads Fake Penis Heart Rose Glass Anus Dildo Set Adult Masturbation Toy
$8.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pig girl & Dirty Sex Mania hypno
Okay I have no idea if it's related, but even for me, I am having realllllly strong horny moments today. Almost overpowering, strong fantasies of fucking and getting fucked. As much as I would think it's a coincidence, I'm also aware there could be a significant effect from these files 😋
Yesterday I listened to the first 18 minuted of "0 - Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures". Nothing overly extreme in the main line (no idea about the subliminals"). Its idea is clear: "shower make everything clean" (including faeces), but no obvious insisting on doing any things (besides following the hygienic rules and washing everything). What I find really strange (and even scary), is the fact that my SubConscious Mind kept silence - not a single automatically written word. Very unusual...

This script, however:

(18 Sep 2021, 12:22 )Cattani Wrote: SEX MANIA BOOSTER DAYTIME.txt (Size: 44.06 KB )

was a different story. Even at it's low quality, the arousing effect was quite strong, and some mental images were haunting.
(20 Sep 2021, 00:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Yesterday I listened to the first 18 minuted of "0 - Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures". Nothing overly extreme in the main line (no idea about the subliminals"). Its idea is clear: "shower make everything clean" (including faeces), but no obvious insisting on doing any things (besides following the hygienic rules and washing everything). What I find really strange (and even scary), is the fact that my SubConscious Mind kept silence - not a single automatically written word. Very unusual...

This script, however:

(18 Sep 2021, 12:22 )Cattani Wrote: SEX MANIA BOOSTER DAYTIME.txt (Size: 44.06 KB )

was a different story. Even at it's low quality, the arousing effect was quite strong, and some mental images were haunting.

I'm going to avoid reading the script (I like surprises, even ones I'm not into 😋 ) but that file is next on my list, maybe tonight, since I'm worked up anyway! 😁
Meanwhile, I created the first "introductory" post (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid55183). Let me know if I missed anything.
(19 Sep 2021, 19:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting guy is that Belyaev...
I've just read all his posts on WMM. Interesting guy is that Belyaev...
belyaev Wrote:(This is a summary of private discussions with some users, very boring for anyone who is super horny right now, and of possible interest only to readers who are not right now super horny)

Ideally, we are of course all physically and mentally healthy, toned, happy, smart independent citizens who enjoy every moment and handle life with smooth ease.

Sometimes, of course, we have periods in which this is not quite the case and we do what we have to do to make it through such periods. Rough patches, depressing moments in life. Using the sex Mania Files and Pig Girl files is certainly an option.

They’re not just for intense and protracted horniness benders (although for those they are certainly high impact, no question there). For some people (women especially, but not only) they can be ways of, to the contrary—total relaxation and self-cleansing through, among other things, cathartic humiliation and fear play guided journeys.

A period of being relaxed and fuzzy and not thinking a lot can be beneficial. Like spending time in one’s own private sanatorium.

The brain uses up 25% of the body’s energy (I suspect sometimes more), and when one is drained and running on fumes for one reason or other, every 1% of energy can count. So being fuzzy and thoughtless can help let the whole organism take a much-needed break and start collecting energy again drop by drop.

Not constantly fretting is also a holiday for the nervous system. The question with the file-tripping for self-fixing reasons (as opposed to ecstatic orgiastic madness reasons) is when is “enough”, and when is “now I’m just overdoing it”. Could be days, or weeks, or months, or a year, depending on the person. Ideally nonstop use is only needed for a shorter time, and then periodically, and then on more rare occasions, as a treat.

Natural sleep is also important, so when feeling ready, good to try periodically sleep without audio file help. Note: some users get too used to the files, and report a few days of trouble sleeping when trying to go without. It passes. Remembering why you’re doing what you’re doing helps.

Affirmations before sleep: My body and mind will recharge, I will sleep comfortably and safely, and will wake up happy and recharged.

Affirmation upon waking: This will be a fine day and I will feel fine, I am protected from influences I do not need, and I enjoy life the way I want to. I can do anything I want and can be anything I want to be when I’m ready.

Affirmations before using the files: I will take everything I need from this experience, while the rest will remain just part of the game, without going over into real life. I know I can always return to enjoy it again.

Affirmations after using the files: This was wonderful and I feel great. I will do this again when I really need to.

At some point, after the initial period of self-fixing in the inner sanatorium—whole days without any files are fine—they can work just as an evening treat.

Then a treat once every few days, a weekend holiday of sorts.

Sometimes even longer without, then suddenly remember it and have a nice day alone with it, or do a day+night weekend cycle for a real journey.

Someday maybe find a partner or network of friends and partners, and fool around with one listening to the files with earphones (maybe affixed with saran wrap), while the other/s have fun with the listener’s body.

Bottom line: it’s OK to spend a period submerging completely into “the inner sanatorium”, yet after a point, when starting to feel ready, it’ll be time to start gradually venturing out more and more into IRL with increasingly longer moments without help or crutches. Little by little, expanding, building, exploring.

Knowing there’s always a place one can go back to for a while when one needs to.

As mentioned above, ideally we’re all healthy, fit, calm, perceptive etc, so let’s use that as an end goal, if using the files for therapeutic and not simply recreational reasons. On the ways is we use what we have to, to achieve the best results at the least cost, and once we’ve fixed enough stuff, we can choose when to enjoy ourselves and how. How to keep going forward on our own terms.
(19 Sep 2021, 16:51 )spiraltone42 Wrote: To compare to the other files I tried the "Anal Pig" file, in the background same as the other ones. This one I wasn't really feeling much, not overly aroused or trance-y, and about halfway through I went to just close the file, but as I did I had a strange compulsion to just... not. To just keep listening and finish the file. And weirdly from that point on I felt way more arousal and got a very hazy feeling as if I'd been hit with a drug.

Not sure if that's an intentional effect but it's what I experienced, lol. I didn't wind up fucking my ass or anything, but it did reflexively clench, so that's interesting.

If I try anything more, I may test one of the "Mania" files

Maybe that's the moment where more active listeners would start getting the "crushing sissygasms" thing  😋
(20 Sep 2021, 00:02 )Like Ra Wrote: Yesterday I listened to the first 18 minuted of "0 - Bimbo Secrets of Filthy Pleasures". Nothing overly extreme in the main line (no idea about the subliminals"). Its idea is clear: "shower make everything clean" (including faeces), but no obvious insisting on doing any things (besides following the hygienic rules and washing everything). What I find really strange (and even scary), is the fact that my SubConscious Mind kept silence - not a single automatically written word. Very unusual...

This script, however:

This was very interesting about the quieting of the subconscious mind. In the boring longpost you quoted masculine psyches react to the files with sex benders, while feminine psyches react with "cleansing catharsis". Could the latter be a sort of "calming down" or "draining of the energy" of the feminine-type subconscious mind? Files that boost the signal of the male Id and dampen the signal of the female Id? Or, in a more mystic interpretation, files that feed one type of attached entities and starve out another type?
Okay, I have to fully admit now these files are doing something. I put on "Dirty Sex Mania Booster Deep Rewire" in the background as before, and had instant strong waves of arousal that totally defocused me. I managed to keep doing other things for maybe half the file, when I had to finally just stop doing anything else. I couldn't focus, it was just overwhelming sensations.

I didn't quite feel in control of myself but I just sat back and started playing with my ass, not something I do on a regular basis, but I'm fully aware this is a suggestion at this point, and I still just felt this compulsion to do it. I didn't do much, just played around a bit, but I've never had it feel like it felt while listening to this file. I felt like I could go forever like that.

I don't know if I'm scared or amazed by this result, lol. I still have zero desire for any of the "extreme" suggestions, and I've made a point to avoid certain files in the series. For now, my schedule tomorrow leans towards a day off from listening to anything, so we'll see what a day away does.

I do have to say that once I just got into that "zone" the feeling was like nothing I've felt.
(20 Sep 2021, 07:18 )spiraltone42 Wrote: Okay, I have to fully admit now these files are doing something. I put on "Dirty Sex Mania Booster Deep Rewire" in the background as before, and had instant strong waves of arousal that totally defocused me. I managed to keep doing other things for maybe half the file, when I had to finally just stop doing anything else. I couldn't focus, it was just overwhelming sensations.

I didn't quite feel in control of myself but I just sat back and started playing with my ass, not something I do on a regular basis, but I'm fully aware this is a suggestion at this point, and I still just felt this compulsion to do it. I didn't do much, just played around a bit, but I've never had it feel like it felt while listening to this file. I felt like I could go forever like that.

I don't know if I'm scared or amazed by this result, lol. I still have zero desire for any of the "extreme" suggestions, and I've made a point to avoid certain files in the series. For now, my schedule tomorrow leans towards a day off from listening to anything, so we'll see what a day away does.

I do have to say that once I just got into that "zone" the feeling was like nothing I've felt.

Now we're talking! I'm 4-5 days away from being able to try the zone out for real.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kei - Demon Girl - Scripts jm10 4 3,437 20 Nov 2023, 00:26
Last Post: jm10
Sex doll, rubber doll, puppet, mannequin hypnosis Like Ra 38 27,898 03 Apr 2022, 21:22
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Aegis (6) , AphroditeVoid (1) , bambeeturnal (2) , BambiNovaBot (1) , BondageGreen (5) , bunnibabii (1) , Cattani (177) , chloeperson04 (14) , Comet70726 (1) , Daeos (3) , Dannihaines (6) , dustymoon1 (2) , elle (2) , Erin (1) , fuckpig (10) , Highinheels66 (1) , Hoshimachi (2) , HypnoMix (7) , hypnotizedslut (2) , Ilzar (1) , imoen100 (1) , lfdematerialization (3) , Like Ra (309) , lili2127 (2) , lucasjriv (1) , lurker (2) , Lycalopex (15) , Maiki (1) , Mal7e632 (1) , MeMyselfIrene47 (1) , nystul (1) , Oldself (5) , philiphot1@gmail.com (1) , pinkpillz2025 (3) , ProfessorPig (79) , ranma82 (6) , rebroad (11) , redara (3) , saffi_t (2) , Satwik (8) , sexyfayetv (7) , SleepySissySquirrel (1) , slut_sqrd (3) , smyslna.j (1) , Sorez (4) , spacenugget (18) , spiraltone42 (48) , thominhose (1) , TransGirl42 (1) , trismegist (1) , Tritium (27) , WantToBeSissy (1) , xorzee (6)