Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-20%

transgender
Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Prosthesis Fake Boobs Self Adhesive Tits For Drag Queen Shemale Transgender Crossdresser
$125.71-14%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Sleeveless Turtleneck Unitard Spandex Plus Size Workout Yoga Jumpsuits Ballet Dance Bodysuits Men Stage Costumes
$27.83-34%

bondage
Exotic Shibari Accessories of Handcuffs Bondage Soft Rope for Men Women Fetish Slave Role Play Binder Restraint Touch Tie Up Fun
$18.32

sexy
LEECHEE New Mesh Sexy Women Lingerie 3pcs Bra Set Hollow Out Brassiere Transparent Underwear Set Polka Dot S-2XL Bra&Briefs Set
$4.83

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Holding Sleep Aid Instrument 12 Levels Hypnosis Instrument Massager Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Device
$12.42-40%

1d oil stockings
8 Colors Oil Shiny Silky Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie 1D Ultra Thin Bandless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.82-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pengu Swimsuits
Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.
Apparently, we need a separate thread for Pengu.
(09 Nov 2023, 16:54 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.

That would be absolutely awesome, I love shoulder zippers. Could you post it here, when you get a reply?
The perfect suit in the Pengu range to combine with a shoulder zipper is IMHO the Waterfly Hydrasuit. It's is classical competition suit material: Very thin, feels like paper (hence the name "paper suit"), extremely elastic and providing a lot of compression, i.e. you always feel that you're wearing a tight, high leg swuimsuit.
it has been 2 business days since I contacted Pengu. I have given them the info that they need: fabric, color, number of swimsuits.
They haven't contacted me back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,245 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,053 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Last Post: Like Ra
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 302 307,212 08 Apr 2024, 12:45
Last Post: MermanPet
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,221 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,349 15 Feb 2024, 17:21
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: herrpee (1) , johngerners (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Like Ra (5) , MIWSTIUS (1) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1)