Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Womens Faux Leather Jumpsuit Zipper PVC Latex Bodysuit For Lady Clubwear Erotic Catsuit Bondage Body Suit Clubwear Overalls
$120.23-34%

lip plump
36Pcs Fruit Flavor Shiny Rollerball Lip Oil Set Vitamin E Transparent Moisturizing Plumping Lip Gloss Lip Jelly Wholesale
$42.87

crossdress fetish
Sexy Nipple Cover Silicone Self Adhesive Reusable Nipple Pasties Stickers Sex Products for Men Gay Fetish Sissy Crossdressers
$7.96-44%

urethral plug
New Stainless Steel Urethral Sound Penis Plug Urethral Dilatator 69mm F172
$3.45-30%

transparent pantyhose
0D Sexy Tights Breathable Transparent Women Pantyhose Ultra-thin Nylon Stockings Female Stretchy Skinny Stockings Dropshipping
$16.34-44%

leohex
LEOHEX Sexy Matte Black Leotards Sleeveless Bodysuit High Cut One Piece Swimwear Women glossy Swimsuits Japanese Bathing Suits
$388.93-30%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Women Ultrathin Sexy Tights Woman See Through Pantyhose OD Invisible 1-line Crotch Sheer Calzas Transparent Collants
$6.04-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Pengu Swimsuits
Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.
Apparently, we need a separate thread for Pengu.
(09 Nov 2023, 16:54 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.

That would be absolutely awesome, I love shoulder zippers. Could you post it here, when you get a reply?
The perfect suit in the Pengu range to combine with a shoulder zipper is IMHO the Waterfly Hydrasuit. It's is classical competition suit material: Very thin, feels like paper (hence the name "paper suit"), extremely elastic and providing a lot of compression, i.e. you always feel that you're wearing a tight, high leg swuimsuit.
it has been 2 business days since I contacted Pengu. I have given them the info that they need: fabric, color, number of swimsuits.
They haven't contacted me back.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Men in swimsuits and leotards (photos) Like Ra 309 307,952 16 May 2024, 23:15
Last Post: Like Ra
Pharfaite swimsuits Like Ra 35 10,348 10 Apr 2024, 21:24
Last Post: FagMan
Swimsuits SwimBond 65 15,157 09 Apr 2024, 00:05
Girls in swimsuits and leotards madjack 37 27,303 20 Feb 2024, 05:32
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
Realise Swimsuits - long-term review Strappado 340 156,625 15 Feb 2024, 17:21

Contributors: herrpee (1) , johngerners (2) , kenwaynguyen (3) , Like Ra (5) , MIWSTIUS (1) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1)