Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Wetlook High Cut Oil Shiny Jumpsuit Women Long Sleeve Bodysuit Zip-up Crotchless See Through Tights Leotard Erotic Clubwear
$150.40-50%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD43-15)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

1d oil pantyhose
Polka Dots Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Transparent Silky Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Semaless Pantyhose Dancer DJ Party Clubwear
$29.04

arm binder
PU Leather Over Shoulder Arm Binder Bondage Bag Glove Sleeves Handcuffs Slave Restraints Adult Games BDSM Sex Toys Products
$31.45-30%

anime fetish
New Faux Leather Club Mini Dress Women Sexy PU Hot Erotic Latex Catsuit Clubwear Shiny Lingerie Pleated Dresses Fetish Costumes
$180.58-24%

transparent panties
Men's Sexy See Through Briefs Mesh Sheer Transparent Stretchy Seamless Panties Underwear Ultra-Thin Male Underpants
$22.95

high waist faux leather
S-5XL Women Faux Leather Leggings Sex Winter Keep Warm High Waist Jegging Ankle-length Large Szie 5XL Plus velvet Female Legging
$36.28-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Pantyhose Bukkake?
Many of you will probably have heard of the game played between groups of men involving ejaculation onto a biscuit; the last man in the group to ejaculate has to eat the biscuit; this is known as 'Bukkake' from what I remember.
While I would never want to participate in that version of the game, it has got me wondering: Has any group of men tried an 'ejaculation race' where they all have to ejaculate onto a pair of preferably very sheer to waist tights (which will get thoroughly soaked) and the last one to successfully ejaculate onto them would have to put them on.
At present this is one of my deepest fantasies; if anyone has been able to do it, surely there must be a video around, so if you know about one, do get in touch (or if anyone else would like to get together to perform this!

Finally, a word regarding HIV or other STD's, as I am a regular at a gay mens' Sexual Health Group, I have a good awareness of where danger of HIV transmission lies. Even if playing the 'Biscuit Game' it is highly unlikely that any HIV would be transmitted from what is on the biscuit, due to the stomach acid destroying it, but other diseases such as Gonohorrea might be a possiblity. If putting on a pair of 'bukkaked' tights, as long as the wearer has no open cuts and doesent expose the end of their cock or rub the 'juice' into their anus, they should be safe.
Alternatively, the best option would be to make sure all participants are HIV negative.
One thing I have also done on my own with one or two pairs of tights, is to repeatedly ejaculate onto them over several 'sessions' so that they are completely 'impregnated'; when I want to finally put them on, all I do is dampen them with water...Shy

Contributors: Tia-Anna (1)