Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pantyhose Bukkake?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Many of you will probably have heard of the game played between groups of men involving ejaculation onto a biscuit; the last man in the group to ejaculate has to eat the biscuit; this is known as 'Bukkake' from what I remember.
While I would never want to participate in that version of the game, it has got me wondering: Has any group of men tried an 'ejaculation race' where they all have to ejaculate onto a pair of preferably very sheer to waist tights (which will get thoroughly soaked) and the last one to successfully ejaculate onto them would have to put them on.
At present this is one of my deepest fantasies; if anyone has been able to do it, surely there must be a video around, so if you know about one, do get in touch (or if anyone else would like to get together to perform this!

Finally, a word regarding HIV or other STD's, as I am a regular at a gay mens' Sexual Health Group, I have a good awareness of where danger of HIV transmission lies. Even if playing the 'Biscuit Game' it is highly unlikely that any HIV would be transmitted from what is on the biscuit, due to the stomach acid destroying it, but other diseases such as Gonohorrea might be a possiblity. If putting on a pair of 'bukkaked' tights, as long as the wearer has no open cuts and doesent expose the end of their cock or rub the 'juice' into their anus, they should be safe.
Alternatively, the best option would be to make sure all participants are HIV negative.
One thing I have also done on my own with one or two pairs of tights, is to repeatedly ejaculate onto them over several 'sessions' so that they are completely 'impregnated'; when I want to finally put them on, all I do is dampen them with water...Shy