Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bodystockings
Sexy Big Fishnet Halt Necker Short Pant Legs Rhinestone Dress Crystal Diamonds Bodystocking Bodysuit
$2.36

armbinder
Erotic Nipple Clip G Spot Massager Vibrator Sex Toys For Woman Couples Clitoral Stimulation Masturbation Vibrators Adult Games
$9.38-39%

self bondage
Erotic Bandage Bdsm Sex Leather Fabric Self Bondage Hollow Out Sexy Brassiere Sans Bretelle Bare Breast Backless Female Bodysuit
$11.72-56%

hentai
NSFW Nude 3d Nipples Hentai Kimetsu Yaiba Kanroji Mitsuri Anime Sexy Mouse Pad with Wrist Big Oppai Silicone Gel Mousepad
$130.68-50%

transgender
Dokier Crossdresser Silicone Breast Forms Fake Boobs Cosplay Tits Shemale Transgender Drag Queen Meme Transvestite B C D F H CUP
$441.65-75%

cock cage
Small/Standard Male Chastity Device Cock Cage With 5 Size Rings Brass Lock Locking Number Tags Sex Toys for Men Couples Adults
$4.95

leather hood bondage
Fetish Bdsm Sex Toys of Sexy Costume of Unisex Leather Half Face Bondage Hood Mask with Harness Strap Muzzle Silicone Penis Gag
$21.77-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Panty fetish? Please surprise me
... or to keep pantyhose up ...
So you're more into packaging the look over the function of the panty.

While I accept your reasons and think what you made is cool,
I still believe that panties first, then pantyhoes.
Then outer garments.
If you've got pantyhose, the functions of panties and socks are mostly redundant.
The best way to keep pantyhoes up, is to have a waist and hips. Or wear a corset.
The smaller the waist with respect to the hips will make most pantyhose creep up to the smaller waist.
(08 Feb 2018, 15:31 )Tinker D Wrote: The best way to keep pantyhoes up,
One piece swimsuit or a leotard 😉
That works too.
 product-image-207122957_1600x.jpg   

Meow. Panties for pussy (cat) lovers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,500 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Help, Ideas and Advice Please Jack 3 3,033 05 Aug 2013, 17:55
Last Post: Jack

Contributors: DressBindFun (2) , Like Ra (7) , Tinker D (8)