Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
New Designer Casual Work Shoes for Men Fashion Casual Hallow Out Business Men's Leather Shoes Solid Color Platform Shoe Male
$79.74-50%

app electric shock
Electric Shock APP Vibrators For Women Vaginal Egg Kegel Ball Vibrator G Spot Anal Dildo Vibrator Adult Sex Toys Female Sexshop
$19.24

1d oil pantyhose
Light Perfume Oil Shiny Silky Touch Nylon Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights
$7.53

penis
4 Sizes Penis Ring Bead Cock Rings Male Delay Ejaculation G-point Clitoral Stimulate Cockrings Sex Toys for Men Adults
$1.38-50%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Summer Women's Sporty Jumpsuit White Threaded Skinny Bodysuit Halter Backless Fitness Suit Peach Butt Jump Suits
$284.23-35%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings Vac-U-Lock Connector 3XLR Connector End Connector For Reciprocating Linear Motor
$26.62

nose hook bondage
Head Harness Silicone Open Mouth Gag Nose Hook Bondage Restraints Headgear BDSM Adult Games Products Sex Toys for Couples
$12.02

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Odd Orgasm Experiences?
I’m on some strong medicine at the moment similar to Benadryl.

I had the strangest buildup and orgasm of the type I’ve not experienced before. Here’s what happened:

I’d been building up slowly over the course of 30 minutes when the muscles near my prostate started to “flutter” rapidly. I took my hands away from my penis to let things settle down so I could continue edging.

Expecting things to subside, the muscles continued to “flutter” very lightly as the feeling of ejaculatory inevitability plateaued and did not substantially decrease.

I felt a buzzing sensation down the front of my thighs at the same time which I’d never felt before. I was aeady in a frenzy due to the edging and needed to push myself over the edge.

After a few final strokes, everything tightened up as expected for the final release, but instead of the rhythmic contractions, my semen just flowed out in a slow, comfortable stream.

Subsequent orgasms have been regular since then.

What have others experienced before which would be classified as “out of the normal”? Were you doing anything different at the time?
(18 Aug 2020, 22:52 )TightSlip Wrote: Benadryl
I don't think an antihistamine pill can affect orgasms. OTOH, the side effects include enlarged prostate and tremor.
(18 Aug 2020, 23:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Aug 2020, 22:52 )TightSlip Wrote: Benadryl
I don't think an antihistamine pill can affect orgasms. OTOH, the side effects include enlarged prostate and tremor.

Whelp it hasn’t happened again (yet).

The resolution was oddly satisfying however with the feeling of thick fluid flowing out almost as if being “drawn” from me.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , TightSlip (2)