Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Glossy Short and long Sleeve Sports Shirt Tight Smooth Top high Elastic Tight Shiny Yoga Sport Workout Tops Unisex
$112.53-67%

sexy
high waist Women's underwear Seamless ice silk panties sexy Hip Lift female lingerie Slimming soft briefs elastic plus size
$3.58

crossdresser silicone body
KnowU Shemale Fake Breast C/D/E/G Cup Half Body Suit Breast Forms Crossdresser Transgender Cosplay Dragqueen Transvetimo Tits
$206.91-39%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh Boots Women 75-80Cm Long Shalft 20Cm High Heel Women Platform Shoes Fetish Stripper Heels Custom 15Cm 17Cm
$313.39-33%

bondage leotard
Women Sexy Patent Leather Jumpsuit Bondage Zentai Catsuit Wetlook PU Latex Leotard Zipper open Crotch Bodysuit Erotic Clubwear
$173.20-30%

kigurumi mask crossdress
Big Eyes Girl Half Head Latex Kigurumi Mask cartoon Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Lolita Mask Crossdress Silicone Doll Mask
$36.29

crossdress fetish
Pink Black Rubber Latex Mould Seamless Latex Opera Long Gloves Unisex Fetish Gloves For Women Man Crossdressing Cosplay COS
$45.57-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Odd Orgasm Experiences?
I’m on some strong medicine at the moment similar to Benadryl.

I had the strangest buildup and orgasm of the type I’ve not experienced before. Here’s what happened:

I’d been building up slowly over the course of 30 minutes when the muscles near my prostate started to “flutter” rapidly. I took my hands away from my penis to let things settle down so I could continue edging.

Expecting things to subside, the muscles continued to “flutter” very lightly as the feeling of ejaculatory inevitability plateaued and did not substantially decrease.

I felt a buzzing sensation down the front of my thighs at the same time which I’d never felt before. I was aeady in a frenzy due to the edging and needed to push myself over the edge.

After a few final strokes, everything tightened up as expected for the final release, but instead of the rhythmic contractions, my semen just flowed out in a slow, comfortable stream.

Subsequent orgasms have been regular since then.

What have others experienced before which would be classified as “out of the normal”? Were you doing anything different at the time?
(18 Aug 2020, 22:52 )TightSlip Wrote: Benadryl
I don't think an antihistamine pill can affect orgasms. OTOH, the side effects include enlarged prostate and tremor.
(18 Aug 2020, 23:04 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Aug 2020, 22:52 )TightSlip Wrote: Benadryl
I don't think an antihistamine pill can affect orgasms. OTOH, the side effects include enlarged prostate and tremor.

Whelp it hasn’t happened again (yet).

The resolution was oddly satisfying however with the feeling of thick fluid flowing out almost as if being “drawn” from me.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , TightSlip (2)