Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
CLEVER-MENMODE Men's Sexy Bodysuit Christmas Snowman Cosplay V-shaped G-string Mankini Fetish Costume Flirting Clothing
$6.05-28%

time lock bondage
New Time Lock Fetish Handcuffs Mouth Gag Electronic Timer Bdsm Bondage Restraints Chastity Couples Toys Adult Game Bondage Lock
$23.92-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black Matt Super Long Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High Wooden Style Block Heels Thick Platform Shoes Custom Slim Fit Shoe
$373.89-37%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm TPE Full Body Real Doll Realistic Oral Love Lifelike Vagina Doll With Big Breast Anime Full Body Sex Doll for Men
$1216.05-39%

mens shiny pantyhose
Oil Shiny Silk Underwear and Suspender Set for Men Women Integrated Garter Belt Suspender Stockings + Sexy Lace Panties
$7.34

penis extender
PVC Super Realistic Condom Reusable Penis Sleeve Male Extender Dildo Enhancer Enlargement Condom Erection Delay Sex Toys For Men
$16.73

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Thigh High Platform Boots Faux Leather White Heeled Boots Side Zip Female Ladies Shoes Woman Big Size 42 43 46 52
$152.75-42%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Not new to dressing
 IMG_0053.jpg     IMG_0047.jpg   

I finally found a friend who has an open mind and is willing to help me get dressed and into bondage.  I'm wearing a hood that only has a mouth hole and I glued an inexpensive wig to it so that certain users want a blonde or redhead or brunette,  then they get which ever gets them going.  Under the hood I have a couple damp pads over my eyes and my eyes are taped over. And there's plugs in my ears to insure anonymity for those who use me sexually.  The hood is locked on via a dog collar that is fed through loops in the neck part of the hood and padlocked on.  I wish you could see the rest of me better, corset, garter belt, stockings,  locked on high heels,  chastity device and locking butt plug.  
  I'll be getting pierced in a month or so,  ear lobes, septum,  tongue,  nipples,  frenum and guiche as is correct for a bisexual slavegurl.    I'm in the Seattle area looking for a scene friendly shop that does male body waxing and the piercings.  Possibly if I'm bound? 

Anyway this is an amazing website with a lot of amazing people.  Stay safe and healthy
You too.

And welcome.
Thank you.

Contributors: selfbdbicdswitch (2) , Tinker D (1)