Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Animal Costumes
$1275.10-48%

roanyer
RANYER Crossdressing Breast Forms Shemale Silicone E Cup East West Shape Transgender Cosplay Larger Boobs For Crossdresser
$617.10-59%

inlzdz
Mens Sleeveless Round Neck Sheer Mesh Crop Top Zipper Back Elastic Strappy Criss Cross Vest Tops Music Festival Rave Outfit
$7.96-35%

bondage corset
Women Grid Skirt Sexy Underwear Bondage Straps Suspenders Body Accessories Underwear Gothic Body Harness Fashion Garters Belt
$42.30

gaff men
Men's Hiding Gaff Panties Tummy Control Shorts Fake Vaginal Panty Crossdressing Transgender Shemale Underwear Gay Sissy Thongs
$18.86-46%

latex swimsuit
Latex Gummi Catsuit Bodysuit Swimsuit 3D Crotch Cut Back Zip Beach Wear
$119.78-24%

yizyif
Fancy Dress Costume Princess Butterfly Fairy Elf Angel Wings For Women Girls Halloween Party Cosplay Performance Props Wing
$104.98-19%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Not new to dressing
 IMG_0053.jpg     IMG_0047.jpg   

I finally found a friend who has an open mind and is willing to help me get dressed and into bondage.  I'm wearing a hood that only has a mouth hole and I glued an inexpensive wig to it so that certain users want a blonde or redhead or brunette,  then they get which ever gets them going.  Under the hood I have a couple damp pads over my eyes and my eyes are taped over. And there's plugs in my ears to insure anonymity for those who use me sexually.  The hood is locked on via a dog collar that is fed through loops in the neck part of the hood and padlocked on.  I wish you could see the rest of me better, corset, garter belt, stockings,  locked on high heels,  chastity device and locking butt plug.  
  I'll be getting pierced in a month or so,  ear lobes, septum,  tongue,  nipples,  frenum and guiche as is correct for a bisexual slavegurl.    I'm in the Seattle area looking for a scene friendly shop that does male body waxing and the piercings.  Possibly if I'm bound? 

Anyway this is an amazing website with a lot of amazing people.  Stay safe and healthy
You too.

And welcome.
Thank you.

Contributors: selfbdbicdswitch (2) , Tinker D (1)