Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
Thierry High-quality Anal Plug to Wrist Bondage Kit Bdsm Restraints Fetish Handcuffs Adult Games Product Sex Toys for Women Men
$17.86

shiny pantyhose
S M L Plus Size Tights Women Open Crotch Seamless Pantyhose Pole Dance Oil Shiny Erotic Lingerie Ladies Slim Shaping Stockings
$4.53

shiny stockings
1Pcs Summer Ultra Thin Tights Long Stocking Sexy Shiny Nylon Pantyhose Women Girls Fashion Gloss Smoothly Seamless Long Socks
$32.71

gaff men
Men's Panties Sex Briefs Ice Silk Thong Gay Gaff Cool Panties For Men Thong Bikini Briefs Underwear G-String Briefs New 2023
$46.71-20%

urethral plug
Electric Shock Penis Therapy Ring Urethral Plug Electro Stimulate Anal Butt Plug SM Nipple Clamp/Labia Clip Massage Pad Sex Toys
$3.11

meise
Sexy Men Plus Size U Convex Pouch Boxers See Through COCK Ring Breathable Solid Underwear Sheer Sculpting Boxer Gay Wear F12
$6.32-25%

telescopic masturbator
Telescopic Automatic Male Masturbator Cup Heating Masturbation Machine Penis Oral Real Vagina Pussy Adult Sex Toys for Men Goods
$390.87

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Miscellaneous interesting pictures and videos
I'm a fan of high heels, but there are limits...

tumblr_pzes8nLhCR1rn21imo1_1280.jpg    - great for seeing over the top a large crowds, but utterly impractical in real life!

MJ
Yes, absolutely impractical, but fetishes differ 😁 Nice solution to make this boots more "stable".
A strange, but interesting one:

bdsmlr-428705-f2EBmTCmKJ.jpg    - I like to think it's title might be 'The lingering kiss'   😋 

MJ
Have you ever seen these Balletboot trainer Cuffs?

FullSizeRender.jpg   

ineresting design! i just wonder if you could just twist them to the side, to moove the foot up.
(14 Nov 2019, 20:20 )Vacbedbound Wrote: i just wonder if you could just twist them to the side, to move the foot up.
If the cuff is tight enough, the ankle joint might prevent rotating the construction. Shift to the side might be possible, but painful. Interesting find!
Dunno where to post this funny commercial. Any ideas? 😊

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWPQ81DocSo
Higher quality:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9QmDJshMIE
Vintage hospital restraints:

036225B6-899B-4123-B001-9C09252CB125.png   
Fetishes will save the world!
 1598193137-20200823.png   
 159819322120200823after.png   
Sorry for my english translator.
youtube.com/watch?v=x0E3afuRoog

There's also a pink latex catsuit option.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Kinky dictionary in pictures Like Ra 7 3,535 13 Jul 2022, 15:00
Last Post: madjack