Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(M12 HATHAWAY)'Dreammask' DMS Crossdressing Full Head And Neck Version Cosplay Kigurumi Male To Female Silicone Mask Drag Queen
$627.99-10%

yizyif
Womens Christmas Elf Costumes Pompom Contrast Velvet Dress Belt Hat Striped Stockings Shoes 5-Piece Santa Claus Fancy Dress Up
$278.78-40%

latex zentai
Adult Kids Ensnovo Men Latex Suit Black Shiny Metallic Tights Gold Zentai Suit Full Body Unitard Custom Skin Bodysuit Jumpsuit
$316.80-53%

inlzdz
Mens Tempting Textured Print Bodysuit Leotard Fitness Club Wear Sleeveless Round Neck Sexy High Cut One-Piece Jumpsuit Nightwear
$10.27-37%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Booties Canvas Lace Up Stiletto High Heel Patchwork Ankle Boots Shoes Woman Unisex Large Size 41 46 48 52
$116.09-37%

penis extender
Male Penis Extender Enlargement Vacuum Cup Top Cradle Head Hanger Dick Glans Pump Stretcher Edge Enlarger System Sex Toy Men18+
$143.05

urethral plug
Male Urethral Catheter Dilators Penis Wand Attachable To Piercings Urethral Wand Catheter Penis Plug Sex Toys Men Masturbation
$7.50-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Mannequins for practice?
Hi

I want to start learning Shibari but it's hard to practice on yourself. I have seen professional mannequins but they are expensive and awkward to transport.

I tried stuffing my hoodie with undergarmets and tying it which was surprisingly good, but I need something more robust. Pool noodles, PVC pipes maybe?

IMG_20211002_194848.jpg     IMG_20211002_194247.jpg     IMG_20211002_191250.jpg   
Pool noodles would probably work for arms and legs. You could also use one in the center to mimic the resistance of a humans back or neck. For a more consistent shape try finding a one piece swimsuit with sleeves.
(02 Oct 2021, 11:55 )AllieXBow Wrote: Hi

I want to start learning Shibari but it's hard to practice on yourself. I have seen professional mannequins but they are expensive and awkward to transport.

I tried stuffing my hoodie with undergarmets and tying it which was surprisingly good, but I need something more robust. Pool noodles, PVC pipes maybe?

For some reason I find those images ever so slightly disturbing - I think it's probably the 'lifeless bodies'. Almost certainly the same reason I find dolls and mannequins weird and unsettling.

On the plus side, this is a very ingenious way to practise your knots, although my personal preference is always to use the rope on myself  😁

MJ
(03 Oct 2021, 09:03 )madjack Wrote:
(02 Oct 2021, 11:55 )AllieXBow Wrote: Hi

For some reason I find those images ever so slightly disturbing - I think it's probably the 'lifeless bodies'. Almost certainly the same reason I find dolls and mannequins weird and unsettling.

On the plus side, this is a very ingenious way to practise your knots, although my personal preference is always to use the rope on myself  😁

MJ
Wow I know right. I actually found it really weird too. I have that "Uncanny" vibe. I honestly did get quite a bit grossed out. Especially when handling and moving it, it feels like a lifeless body. It even weighed quite heavy, and felt real too. Sorry for the disturbing details. It looked quite real, TBH. It was very weird as those clothes I wear myself. It was like seeing myself in 3rd person. 

Anyways, I do self tie, but I want to try takate kote, box tie etc, and other stuff you can't do in yourself. You can make a functional tie in SB, but I want to learn proper techniques for partners later. 

Feels so different tying some object other than my own body
Yes, I think mannequins are the way to go, just like in doctors' education. You do not learn how to do surgery in yourself, do you? 🙀 Though, it does look gross even on mannequins 😆
Random idea here, you could use one of those small wooden art mannequins + thick thread to reduce space and costs to a minimum. It would be great for learning, visualizing, and practicing new knots.

Contributors: AllieBowString (2) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , madjack (1) , PurpleVibes (1)