Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

masturbator
Cunnilingus Tongue Licking Vibrators Sex Toys for Women Nipple Massager Clitoris Stimulator Oral Orgasm Female Masturbator Sexo
$6.78

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Fetish Pink Full Breath Hole Headgear Handmade with Back Zipper for Men Women Halloween Costume
$36.17-23%

speerise
Speerise Women Black High Waisted Leisure Leggings With Stirrup Skinny Plus Size Spandex Elastic Fitness Spring Workout Pants
$21.77-24%

dildo
Prostate Stimulator Vibrator For Beginner Sex Toy For Male Prostate Massager Dildo Anal Plug Silicone Wireless Vibrator Buttplug
$13.59-49%

masturbator
Automatic Telescopic Male Masturbator Cup Piston Vibrating Masturbation Machine Vagina Pusssy Blowjob Adult Sex Toys for Men
$40.24

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Cute Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Women's Humorous Flirtation Tank Tops Cotton Sports Camisole
$42.35-10%

latex rubber handmade
handmade Latex Rubber Gummi Ganzanzug Catsuit Party sexy White Maske Zentai Kostüm S-XXL
$1316.12-62%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

M2F Transgender queens and cuties (NSFW)
Inspired by a brief discussion I felt a thread about beautiful/cute m2f trans women was warranted. I did a brief scan and couldn't find one.

I only yesterday started frequenting subreddits dedicated to trans women and some of them knocked my socks right off, this one in particular. Just gorgeous and adorable all around.

I mean, look at her:
(spoiler tags for dick peekaboos, no gaping buttholes or anything)

Show Content

(I won't bother with posting their profiles, since almost all of them are basically spamming the same images in order to promote their OF pages. I mean, good for them, I wish them all the success in the world, but it's pointless to link here - unless someone really wants to know.)
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
It always amazes me what hormones can do to the body... if you happen to take them when you are young. Really indistinguishable.
(10 Aug 2021, 22:55 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: It always amazes me what hormones can do to the body...
I'm not sure if it's just hormones. That's more like a combination of youth, race (e.g. in the last example), makeup, style, photography, and post-processing.
(10 Aug 2021, 23:04 )Like Ra Wrote: That's more like a combination of youth, race (e.g. in the last example), makeup, style, photography, and post-processing.
Those are good numbers. 4 out of 6 can be learned and polished. 😁
+ mannerism

Think of https://www.flickr.com/photos/trans_kyoko/

(There is a dedicated thread https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...atshushita - but the photos were hotlinked and disappeared).
(10 Aug 2021, 22:55 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: It always amazes me what hormones can do to the body... if you happen to take them when you are young. Really indistinguishable.

And yet I'm amazed how humongous some of their hogs are. Shrinkage is quite common after HRT therapy I just found out, yet some of those penises put mine to complete and utter shame. Maybe they are still early in the process of transitioning, but still ...

I think it's bullshit that god (or whoever created this universe) just put a randomizer button for "dick size" on the character creation screen and called it a day. Dodgy 

Yes, I'm fairly average. Why do you ask? Blush
Yummm, redheads. Yes, probably heavily filtered. The mind does not care.
Strong Karen Gillan vibe in the second shot (left side 😁 )

Spoiler for full on erection.

Show Content

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Transgender Forum Archive 1995-1998 Bound Whore 2 350 01 Dec 2023, 01:01
Last Post: Like Ra
How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips) Colinepra 4 3,822 17 Mar 2022, 04:02
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Bound Whore (3) , Like Ra (2) , PurpleVibes (2)