Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

chren layout
XCKNY Satin smooth glossy Sexy high elastic gloves swimsuit sports high elastic ice sleeves shiny role-playing dress gloves
$42.19-52%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

chastity cage
Resin Male Chastity Device Cobra Cock Cage With 4 Penis Cock Ring Sleeve Lock Penis Cage Bondage Belt Fetish Toys Bdsm Products
$20.62

latex fetish
Molding Latex 5 Toe Short Socks Fetish Unisex Rubber 5 Fingers Socks S M L Size
$20.44-29%

ladyboy
Crossdresser Huge Silicone Fake Chest Boobs Realistic Breast Forms Enhancer Tits For Drag Queen Shemale Ladyboy Cosplay Sissy
$183.92

corset
Women's Corset Belt Gothic Fashion PU Leather Female Lace-up Corset Belts Slimming Waist Vintage Corset Black Wide Belt for Girl
$8.88-64%

tiaobug sissy
Men Women Sexy Skirts Panties 2023 Lace Hem Pleated Gingham A-line Mini Skirt Sissy Lingerie Accessories Cocktail Party Clubwear
$112.36-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Latex swimsuits and leotards. Photo, Video
4 completely unrelated photos of completely different latex swimsuits or leotards in completely different situations:

latex-swimsuit-45.jpg     latex-swimsuit-52.jpg     latex-swimsuit-50-blue.jpg     latex-swimsuit-51-leotard.jpg   

The last one shows how NOT to wear latex garment, and, actually, a FOTD...
(26 Aug 2018, 23:35 )Like Ra Wrote: 4 completely unrelated photos of completely different latex swimsuits or leotards in completely different situations:

The last one shows how NOT to wear latex garment, and, actually, a FOTD...

I think her bottom is cute!
I mean, she's wearing bulky underwear under the latex leotard 😟
 latex-swimsuit-53-pantyhose.jpg    Swimsuits should be worn with pantyhose!
 latex-swimsuit-54-latex-stockings.jpg    ok.. or stockings...
 latex-swimsuit-55-leotard.jpg    and they are missing here (@q1911 should like this photo 😊 )
 latex-swimsuit-56.jpg    what are these? Stockings leftovers?
(30 Aug 2018, 23:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Swimsuits should be worn with pantyhose!
ok.. or stockings...
and they are missing here (@q1911 should like this photo 😊 )
what are these? Stockings leftovers?

I love the look of the material as it smoothly disappears between the legs. So snugly tight. The ultra high cut of the hips on a monokini only enhances the effect of her crotch being tightly tugged. Mmmmm...
(30 Aug 2018, 23:49 )tightslip00 Wrote: I love the look of the material as it smoothly disappears between the legs. So snugly tight.
Then I bet you will like this one: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/7628 😉
(31 Aug 2018, 00:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Aug 2018, 23:49 )tightslip00 Wrote: I love the look of the material as it smoothly disappears between the legs. So snugly tight.
Then I bet you will like this one: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/7628 😉

Thanks for the warning...
I’m going to need to change my undies now...
Kinda slippery, like those pants...
In a nice way... Wacko2
Thaaaat's what it should look like:

latex-swimsuit-57-black-pantyhose.png     latex-swimsuit-58-black-pantyhose.png     latex-swimsuit-59-black-pantyhose-back-seams.png   
Wowsers!

...I just found my material for the morning.
Interesting idea, strange implementation:

latex-swimsuit-60-transparent-leotard.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
vintage latex video - automage uleavittbe 13 4,124 07 Jul 2021, 18:33
Last Post: uleavittbe
Jaked swimsuits. Culmor 22 25,320 18 Jun 2011, 12:00
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: aaaaaaaaa (5) , Anne (1) , asfxea (1) , boundsolo (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (45) , madjack (1) , Michael (1) , MindsEye (1) , no smile (1) , TightSlip (9) , Tinker D (2)