Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

temorish
1.0MM Latex Rubber cosplay Gloves Latex Rubber Black Short Gloves High Quality Latex Mitt Black Color M
$35.09-10%

speerise
Speerise Adult Lady Spandex Gymnastic Leotard Front Zipper Bodysuit Nylon Costume For Dancing Yoga Outfit Dance Practice Clothes
$149.77-35%

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Saw Machine Gun (DIY) Adapter for Vac-U-Lock connector Attachments
$34.26-39%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

msemis
Women's Tight Gymnastics Ballet Dancewear Cutout Leotard Dance Jazz Latin Tango Fitting Bodysuit One-piece Unitard Dance Costume
$13.90-35%

Leosoxs lingerie
Free shipping stewardess sexy costume uniform sexy lingerie cosplay sex dress women sexy lingerie erotic clothes cute female
$26.62

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex Catsuit with different Latex thicknesses
I am thinking about buying a made to measure Latex Catsuit and i think about a special design with different Latex thikness on the Arms and Legs than on the body. Like the arms and legs are made from 0,6mm Latex and the Body part is made in an other collour and 0.8 Latex. The idea behind this is, that the thinner Latex on the arms and legs will make it easyer to put it on. It will make movement more confortable and make it fit better. The thicker Latex on the body part will make it feeling more rigid and will give more compression to the waist, like a corsett. 
It may feel like you would wear a Swimsuit on top. 

Have you ever heard about combining different thicknesses of Latex in one Catsuit to get a effect like that? 

Do you think it will work/feel good?
(23 Jan 2020, 22:04 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Have you ever heard about combining different thicknesses of Latex in one Catsuit to get a effect like that?

I've heard of that but never thought of getting one myself. If that's what you want, I don't see any problem with actually having it done. Do you aeady have someone in mind to make this for you?
I aeady asked Elenas Latex for a price,
but didn‘t decide about all details yet.
no different to the way wetsuits are made... they have thicker bodies and thinner arms... will work perfectly!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DIY neck entry latex catsuit no smile 6 2,718 30 Apr 2020, 13:55
Last Post: no smile
My first latex suit catsuit or outfit Tinker D 7 3,800 13 Feb 2019, 02:38
Last Post: Tinker D
Entering a latex catsuit from crotch??? TriPold 5 5,751 12 Apr 2015, 01:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Who's this? (Dragon Quest Priest in latex catsuit) Culmor 5 5,154 16 Apr 2013, 20:16
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: essanym (1) , ltxrob (1) , Vacbedbound (2)