Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Latex Catsuit with different Latex thicknesses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am thinking about buying a made to measure Latex Catsuit and i think about a special design with different Latex thikness on the Arms and Legs than on the body. Like the arms and legs are made from 0,6mm Latex and the Body part is made in an other collour and 0.8 Latex. The idea behind this is, that the thinner Latex on the arms and legs will make it easyer to put it on. It will make movement more confortable and make it fit better. The thicker Latex on the body part will make it feeling more rigid and will give more compression to the waist, like a corsett. 
It may feel like you would wear a Swimsuit on top. 

Have you ever heard about combining different thicknesses of Latex in one Catsuit to get a effect like that? 

Do you think it will work/feel good?
(23 Jan 2020, 22:04 )Vacbedbound Wrote: [ -> ]Have you ever heard about combining different thicknesses of Latex in one Catsuit to get a effect like that?

I've heard of that but never thought of getting one myself. If that's what you want, I don't see any problem with actually having it done. Do you aeady have someone in mind to make this for you?
I aeady asked Elenas Latex for a price,
but didn‘t decide about all details yet.
no different to the way wetsuits are made... they have thicker bodies and thinner arms... will work perfectly!