Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

panty girdle
5D Magnetic Suspension Safety Underpants Butt Lifter Seamless Waist Trainer Shaper Shapewear Tummy Control Postpartum Girdle
$25.87-50%

shibari
You Me Shibari Bondage BDSM T Shirt Grunge Crewneck TShirt Harajuku Clothes Polyester
$68.76

ballet high heels
1 Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Protective Protector Care Tool Massge Toe Pad
$3.88-31%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Full Body Silicone Sex Dolls Metal Skeleton Implanted Hairreal Size Sex Doll Real Size Silicone Sex Doll for Adults
$2420.00-60%

anime bondage
Anime Peripheral Ground Bondage Boy Hanako Jun Ear Clip Cosplay Teak Division Lady Asymmetric Acrylic Earrings
$2.12

beeger
The Thruster Dildo,glass dildo.
$78.65

shapewear
Wechery Shapewear Women Slimming Bodysuit Underwear Push Up Bodys Underwire Strap Sexy Bodysuits Black
$17.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Lapse it app
Hi, Been wanting to record my adventures and share with my parter. I’ve came across a time lapse app for iOS. you set the time between photos, And the app just carries on until you stop it. creating a nice little time lapse. thinking of having a phone mount to lock it off and doing my next selfbondage  day recorded. has anyone had any experience doing this?
What app are you looking at?

I think many just use video and grab screenshots though.
But no reason why timelapse should not work just fine
(09 Jan 2020, 13:52 )ltxrob Wrote: What app are you looking at?

I think many just use video and grab screenshots though.
But no reason why timelapse should not work just fine
The app is called ‘lapse it’ yeah could do video but gets boring just doing videos. many thanks
For the interested Android users...

I used Time Lapse Camera to record the skinning of our pet spider.

A complete night in 5 minutes , works like charm...  😎