Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Naturehike Winter outdoor camping Ultralight Goose Down bondage mummy sleeping bag
$2119.92

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Kids Long Sleeve Metallic Unitards Stirrups Dance Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Dancewear Stage Performance Show Suit
$24.18-29%

click lock bondage cage
New Male Click&Lock Anti-Cheating Chastity Cage Device Cock Cage Abstinence Penis Lock Bondage Adult Game Adult Erotic Product18
$23.18-44%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy tights oil smooth slip suit Thongs high fork short sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color BODYSUIT
$90.46-62%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shiny Tights Women Sexy Closed Open Crotch Nightwear Underwear Ultra Thin Transparent Lingerie Glossy Seamless Pantyhose
$8.64-50%

transparent dress
Sexy Sheer See Through Glossy Mini dress Bodycon Tight dress Transparent Smooth Bodystoings
$36.28-50%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Inflatable Stocks - Do they exist?
Hi everyone,

First post here, and I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

I want to know if any of you deviants have seen these in the real world
 tA_qcu11psmea5CwSNFz2KbxUtw2CVUQ1kYNv4rkkhY.webp     tumblr_oa9z0ofKLc1uy4ukeo1_1280.webp     tumblr_oe8k3wEQgj1uy4ukeo1_540.webp     u26gazfx8wa91.webp   

I see these inflatable 'stocks' in a lot of these forced orgasm machines. I want ONE!

Cheers 😊
Got a picture??
I can see the picture now.
Hmmm
Not what I was Imagining.
(08 Sep 2022, 06:31 )Tinker D Wrote: I can see the picture now.
Hmmm
Not what I was Imagining.

Yeah, maybe not the best image though.

Imagine the devices that take your pressure in the hospital, inside of a large hollow circular metal piece.
Yes, those blood pressure machines.
Get 4 of them. An air compressor, set of timers and a set of valves…..
Hmmm
An idea ???
@MildlyIncompetent could you please upload the image into the forum? Hotlinking does not work.
They certainly exist but IMHO they aren't much fun, they're uncomfortable but not in a good way. 
Your mileage may vary. 
😉
Maybe something like this?

https://www.amazon.de/Hals-Zugvorrichtun...C86&sr=8-6
I had something like this many years ago.
Came from Japan. Very interesting to wear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Inflatable shower curtain - Possible bondage/mummification device? LustrousLaminaLover 1 2,903 27 Dec 2012, 20:49
Last Post: Strappado
"Tip Toes Inflatable Fun" Scenario qwertybcn121 0 6,556 15 Jan 2011, 14:58
Last Post: qwertybcn121

Contributors: Culmor (1) , daMASkus (1) , Like Ra (1) , MildlyIncompetent (2) , Tinker D (4)