Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY
XCKNY satin shiny shorts opaque sexy silky glossy hot pants high waisted running swim leisure shorts Glossy leggings
$95.42-71%

speerise
Speerise Adult Silver Turtleneck Shiny Gymnastics Leotard Costumes For Girls Ballet Dance Long Sleeve Metallic Unitard
$124.50

latex fetish
Red with black fetish latex rubber shorts crotch zip sexy latex short pants rubber Men's Panties Shorts U Pouch
$32.54-20%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Sexy Nightdress Oil Shiny Bodycon Dress Hollow Out Tight Sleepwear With Thongs Or Socks Transparent Erotic Nightwear
$94.05-52%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Crystal Rhinestone Open Toe Woman Sandals Design Sexy Thin High Heels Party Prom Shoes Fashion Ankle Strap Pumps
$55.56-53%

latex leotard
Open Crotch Zipper Jacket Exotic Sexy Lingerie Faux Leather Female Bodysuit Latex Erotic Underwear Ladies Spandex Leotard Sex
$9.10-38%

app electric shock
Rechargeable Long Dildo Breast First Simple Masturbating Masturbating Sein Panty Women Large Dildo Vibrator Men G-string
$108.77-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Inflatable Stocks - Do they exist?
Hi everyone,

First post here, and I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post.

I want to know if any of you deviants have seen these in the real world
 tA_qcu11psmea5CwSNFz2KbxUtw2CVUQ1kYNv4rkkhY.webp     tumblr_oa9z0ofKLc1uy4ukeo1_1280.webp     tumblr_oe8k3wEQgj1uy4ukeo1_540.webp     u26gazfx8wa91.webp   

I see these inflatable 'stocks' in a lot of these forced orgasm machines. I want ONE!

Cheers 😊
Got a picture??
I can see the picture now.
Hmmm
Not what I was Imagining.
(08 Sep 2022, 06:31 )Tinker D Wrote: I can see the picture now.
Hmmm
Not what I was Imagining.

Yeah, maybe not the best image though.

Imagine the devices that take your pressure in the hospital, inside of a large hollow circular metal piece.
Yes, those blood pressure machines.
Get 4 of them. An air compressor, set of timers and a set of valves…..
Hmmm
An idea ???
@MildlyIncompetent could you please upload the image into the forum? Hotlinking does not work.
They certainly exist but IMHO they aren't much fun, they're uncomfortable but not in a good way. 
Your mileage may vary. 
😉
Maybe something like this?

https://www.amazon.de/Hals-Zugvorrichtun...C86&sr=8-6
I had something like this many years ago.
Came from Japan. Very interesting to wear.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Inflatable shower curtain - Possible bondage/mummification device? LustrousLaminaLover 1 2,900 27 Dec 2012, 20:49
Last Post: Strappado
"Tip Toes Inflatable Fun" Scenario qwertybcn121 0 6,550 15 Jan 2011, 14:58
Last Post: qwertybcn121

Contributors: Culmor (1) , daMASkus (1) , Like Ra (1) , MildlyIncompetent (2) , Tinker D (4)