Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
To 6 Years Large Bowknot Tights for Girls Cotton Kids Tights Summer Knitted Mesh Pantyhose for Princess Ultrathin Breathable
$3.44

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

hypnosis device
USB Charging Microcurrent Sleeping Handheld Sleep Aid Instrument Pressure Relief Sleep Device Hypnosis Instrument Massager Relax
$299.17-50%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra-Thin Oil Shiny Lace Anti-Slip Thigh High Stockings Women Edge Stocking Black Red Line Party Socks Pole Dance Club Wear
$4.22

roanyer
Roanyer Sexy Silicone Hip Pads Beauty Butt Lifter Removable enhancing Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear for crossdresser
$415.03-47%

camatech
sex furniture CamaTech PU Leather Over Shoulder Arm Binder Bondage Restraints Slave Lockable Glove Sleeves Handcuff Harness
$20.56-1%

crossdress fetish
Punk 6Inch Nightclub Sexy Fetish Platform Sandal Open Toe 15cm Gothic Mature Big Size Sexy Fetish Women Shoes Crossdresser Model
$105.27

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
ā‚¬145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I took stock of my gear today ...
(purged - just the post, not the gear šŸ˜‹ )

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Gear gags cuffs hoods (Medium).jpg     ropes cuffs straps (Medium).jpg     suits and titties (Medium).jpg     bondage_pad_top_view_hogtie_bar (Medium).jpg     bondage_pad_closeup_anchor_points (Medium).jpg     bondage_pad_isometric_wideshot (Medium).jpg     bondage_pad_top_bar_and_hook (Medium).jpg     red ankle high boots 3 (Medium).jpg     red ankle high boots 1 (Medium).jpg     red ankle high boots 2 (Medium).jpg     red gogo boots 3 (Medium).jpg     red gogo boots 1 (Medium).jpg     red gogo boots 2 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 1 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 2 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 3 (Medium).jpg     Black Ballet Boots 4 (Medium).jpg   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Great collect. I love it all.
But.....
No chastity belt or straitjacket??
Love your workout bench.
Soccer balls as tits (Boobs)???
Please, tell us more !!!
(09 Aug 2021, 03:06 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: Soccer balls as tits (Boobs)???
Please, tell us more !!!

I linked the thread in the postĀ 

(09 Aug 2021, 03:02 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: No chastity belt or straitjacket??

I picked up a lot of new kinks lately, but chastity is not among them. Sorry šŸ˜‡

(09 Aug 2021, 03:02 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: Love your workout bench.

Wait until I finish my modular setupĀ of a bondage chair that can be extended into a milking table with a couple of additional pipes.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Ah yes, I remember now.
Forgot about that post.
I am sooooo glad it's not just me who finds themselves occasionally startled (or even worried?) by the amount of gear I've got stashed away.

Strangely I was exchanging messages with @bondagetom1 on almost the same subject last week - having realised that my collection of tights may just have got a tiny bit out of hand, probably numbering closer to 100 (or more) and planning to do my own 'stock count' very soon (maybe that should be 'stocking count'Ā  šŸ˜Ā )

I recently had aĀ quick look inside my main bag of 'goodies'Ā 
 IMG_20210523_154322804.jpg     IMG_20210523_154528862.jpg     IMG_20210523_155716156.jpg   

FYI the bag is approx. 1mx0.5mx0.5m (which,Ā if my maths is correct = 250l capacity)

Trust me, the items on display in the last imageĀ are a tiny fraction of the bag's contents and I've got even more items stashed around the house in various hiding places.Ā I hope I can remember where I hid everything!!!!!!Ā  Blush Unknown

I'm going to find an hour (or 3) to go through my own collection and see if I can get close to the impressive selection @Bound Whore has so kindly shared with the forum.Ā 

MJ
(09 Aug 2021, 14:43 )madjack Wrote: I hope I can remember where I hid everything!!!!!!Ā 
šŸ˜† My problem exactly, but with plain vanilla stuff šŸ˜‚
Would love to see you in the batgirl and Spiderman suits! I have a LOT of zentai suits as well. I LOVE them. So great to be self bound in!

Good like on your fitness goals so we can all benefit!
(09 Aug 2021, 14:43 )madjack Wrote: I am sooooo glad it's not just me who finds themselves occasionally startled (or even worried?) by the amount of gear I've got stashed away.

Strangely I was exchanging messages with @bondagetom1 on almost the same subject last week - having realised that my collection of tights may just have got a tiny bit out of hand, probably numbering closer to 100 (or more) and planning to do my own 'stock count' very soon (maybe that should be 'stocking count'Ā  šŸ˜Ā )

I recently had aĀ quick look inside my main bag of 'goodies'Ā 

FYI the bag is approx. 1mx0.5mx0.5m (which,Ā if my maths is correct = 250l capacity)

Trust me, the items on display in the last imageĀ are a tiny fraction of the bag's contents and I've got even more items stashed around the house in various hiding places.Ā I hope I can remember where I hid everything!!!!!!Ā  Blush Unknown

I'm going to find an hour (or 3) to go through my own collection and see if I can get close to the impressive selection @Bound Whore has so kindly shared with the forum.Ā 

MJ

I had to rent a small "storage locker" in a local storage facility. It is only about a meter square and about two meters tall, but hiding in my house definitely got out of hand years ago.

Although, a hundred pairs of tights MJ?! What's wrong with you? Don't get rid of them though, we might need them if I ever visit the UK again...Ā  šŸ˜Š
(11 Aug 2021, 16:56 )bondagetom1 Wrote: Don't get rid of them though, we might need them if I ever visit the UK again...Ā 
Bring yours for yourself! šŸ˜‚

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Today I learned Joyl27 1 3,047 01 Apr 2013, 14:50
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: bondagetom1 (4) , Bound Whore (3) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (4) , TieUpTime (1) , Tinker D (3)