Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: I took stock of my gear today ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(purged - just the post, not the gear šŸ˜‹ )
Great collect. I love it all.
But.....
No chastity belt or straitjacket??
Love your workout bench.
Soccer balls as tits (Boobs)???
Please, tell us more !!!
(09 Aug 2021, 03:06 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: [ -> ]Soccer balls as tits (Boobs)???
Please, tell us more !!!

I linked the thread in the postĀ 

(09 Aug 2021, 03:02 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: [ -> ]No chastity belt or straitjacket??

I picked up a lot of new kinks lately, but chastity is not among them. Sorry šŸ˜‡

(09 Aug 2021, 03:02 )TinkerĀ D Wrote: [ -> ]Love your workout bench.

Wait until I finish my modular setupĀ of a bondage chair that can be extended into a milking table with a couple of additional pipes.
Ah yes, I remember now.
Forgot about that post.
I am sooooo glad it's not just me who finds themselves occasionally startled (or even worried?) by the amount of gear I've got stashed away.

Strangely I was exchanging messages with @bondagetom1 on almost the same subject last week - having realised that my collection of tights may just have got a tiny bit out of hand, probably numbering closer to 100 (or more) and planning to do my own 'stock count' very soon (maybe that should be 'stocking count'Ā  šŸ˜Ā )

I recently had aĀ quick look inside my main bag of 'goodies'Ā 
[attachment=50123][attachment=50124][attachment=50125]

FYI the bag is approx. 1mx0.5mx0.5m (which,Ā if my maths is correct = 250l capacity)

Trust me, the items on display in the last imageĀ are a tiny fraction of the bag's contents and I've got even more items stashed around the house in various hiding places.Ā I hope I can remember where I hid everything!!!!!!Ā  Blush Unknown

I'm going to find an hour (or 3) to go through my own collection and see if I can get close to the impressive selection @Bound Whore has so kindly shared with the forum.Ā 

MJ
(09 Aug 2021, 14:43 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I hope I can remember where I hid everything!!!!!!Ā 
šŸ˜† My problem exactly, but with plain vanilla stuff šŸ˜‚
Would love to see you in the batgirl and Spiderman suits! I have a LOT of zentai suits as well. I LOVE them. So great to be self bound in!

Good like on your fitness goals so we can all benefit!
(09 Aug 2021, 14:43 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I am sooooo glad it's not just me who finds themselves occasionally startled (or even worried?) by the amount of gear I've got stashed away.

Strangely I was exchanging messages with @bondagetom1 on almost the same subject last week - having realised that my collection of tights may just have got a tiny bit out of hand, probably numbering closer to 100 (or more) and planning to do my own 'stock count' very soon (maybe that should be 'stocking count'Ā  šŸ˜Ā )

I recently had aĀ quick look inside my main bag of 'goodies'Ā 

FYI the bag is approx. 1mx0.5mx0.5m (which,Ā if my maths is correct = 250l capacity)

Trust me, the items on display in the last imageĀ are a tiny fraction of the bag's contents and I've got even more items stashed around the house in various hiding places.Ā I hope I can remember where I hid everything!!!!!!Ā  Blush Unknown

I'm going to find an hour (or 3) to go through my own collection and see if I can get close to the impressive selection @Bound Whore has so kindly shared with the forum.Ā 

MJ

I had to rent a small "storage locker" in a local storage facility. It is only about a meter square and about two meters tall, but hiding in my house definitely got out of hand years ago.

Although, a hundred pairs of tights MJ?! What's wrong with you? Don't get rid of them though, we might need them if I ever visit the UK again...Ā  šŸ˜Š
(11 Aug 2021, 16:56 )bondagetom1 Wrote: [ -> ]Don't get rid of them though, we might need them if I ever visit the UK again...Ā 
Bring yours for yourself! šŸ˜‚
Pages: 1 2