Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
NEW Ultrathin 10D Elastic Magical Stockings Glitter Pantyhose Anti Hook Sexy Oil Shiny Tights Gloss Smoothly Medias Clubwear
$5.17-29%

otouch
Penis Extension Vibrator Penis Sleeve Delay ejaculation Dick Enlargement Glans Sex Toys for Couples Men Wireless Remote Control
$269.62-23%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shiny Tights Sexy Ultra Thin Transparent Silky Smooth Stockings One Line Open Crotch Women Nylon Pantyhose Glossy Hosiery
$5.59-2%

anal training
Butt Insert Plug Stopper Tail Adult Sexual Toy Game Cosplay Exercise Training Drop Shipping
$2.93

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm full body silicone sex dolls EVO Metal Skeleton Real Implanted Hair real size virgin real size sex dolls for men
$1452.00-60%

latex catsuit
Sexy High Cut Swimsuit High Neck Halter Bodysuit Black One Piece Swimwear Body Suit Latex Catsuit Sexy Night Club Dance Wear
$24.08-2%

penis milking machine
Cow Sheep Milking Machine Portable Electric Impulse Milker Double Teats Manual Milker Automatic Vacuum Pump Penis Milking
$60.50

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I recently got my first LATEX vacbed
Beware of the remote method, I found it quite unreliable as sometimes, the remote and the receiver being on the floor seem to have an effect on the way it works. At least where I lived back then. One time, it did start the vacuum, but I was not able to turn it off. And since I had aeady experienced an impossibility to start it, I’m pretty sure this was the same problem. Luckily, I had a failsafe : a timer to turn off the vacuum after 30min.
(16 Jan 2024, 22:11 )no smile Wrote: Beware of the remote method, I found it quite unreliable as sometimes, the remote and the receiver being on the floor seem to have an effect on the way it works.  At least where I lived back then.  One time, it did start the vacuum, but I was not able to turn it off.  And since I had aeady experienced an impossibility to start it, I’m pretty sure this was the same problem.  Luckily, I had a failsafe : a timer to turn off the vacuum after 30min.

Yes, I do also have a timer that the vacuum is plugged into. It will turn off the vacuum after some time as a backup in case the remote were to stop working or if I lost hold of it somehow.
(16 Jan 2024, 16:51 )Tinker D Wrote: Looks great, but I would need a partner or someone to watch over me, just in case.

Fair enough. Solo vacbed play is definitely not recommended and vacbed manufacturers will always tell you do not play alone. I'd love to have someone watch over me, but finding said someone is easier said than done. Until then, I choose to be as careful as I can be and accept the risks. But I definitely wouldn't "recommend" it to anyone regardless, as I wouldn't want to recommend solo vacbed play to someone and then they do something wrong and a tragedy happens. I won't be the one that tells someone not to, since I'm obviously partaking myself, but I'm definitely also not going around saying "do vacbed self bondage!"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I got CAUGHT in self bondage for the first time. In a spandex "sleep sack" Peeklemeekle 3 1,417 14 May 2023, 18:07
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Anne (1) , Like Ra (3) , no smile (1) , Peeklemeekle (6) , Tinker D (1) , unicast (1)