Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
4 Style Black Leather Arm Restraint Sex Bondage BDSM Arm Binder Restraint Slave Roleplay Kit Armbinder Erotic Adult Game Sex Toy
$137.07

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Leather Shiny Black Bodycon Sexy Long Jumpsuit Catsuits Shaping Body Women Overall Suits
$84.69-14%

gjhond
Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Long Scrotum Restraints Pendant Protective Cover Lock Cockrings for Men Sex Toys B2-2-342
$358.16-44%

pvc stockings
S M L XL XXL Pole Dance Sexy Stockings For Women Sexy Lingerie Hot Night Club PVC Leather Stockings Large Size Over Knee Socks
$13.73-30%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Masturbation Cup for Men Blowjob Vibrator Machine Pocket Pussy Heating Realistic Vagina Adult Sex Toys 18+ Male Goods
$250.22

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Mate Velvet Sexy Dance Socks Open Crotch Girls Letter Back Line Printed Tights Patterned Tattoo Pantyhose Stockings Club Party
$6.04-20%

latex tights
Sexy Women Thigh Leather Stockings female erotic gaiters waist Zipper Wetlook Black Vinyl Latex Gothic Tights Stockings
$30.25-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

I got CAUGHT in self bondage for the first time. In a spandex "sleep sack"
So I just recently got this spandex "sleep sack" which zips shut on the back and has internal sleeves.

Screenshot_20230513-202745~2.png   

It's not exactly designed for "self" bondage but with a little extra effort I can make it work for self bondage. I start by zipping myself in with the zipper on the front, so that I can properly reach the zipper. I zip it mostly shut (leaving a few inches not zipped so I can stick my fingers through and unzip, since the zippers are only on the outside. I then shift it around myself so that the zipper is in the back as intended, and work my arms into the internal sleeves.

When I want to get out, it takes a bit of time and effort to wriggle my arms out of the internal sleeves. The spandex material is very stretchy and the size of the sack isn't super tight fitting since it's not custom made or anything which leaves some give that does allow me to slowly work my arms out of the internal sleeves, but it's a bit of a struggle and takes a bit of time. 

So here's what happened and how I got caught in self bondage.

I left my house, and as I was leaving my roommate pulled in the driveway. I said I'd be back later tonight, and he said he was just popping in briefly right now and would also be back later.

Fast forward to after I got home, I totally forgot about this interaction. My roommate is the kind of roommate that's not home like 98% of the time, like even most nights he sleeps at his girlfriend's or a friend's place. So usually I don't have to think much about him being home cause he's just not.

So I decide to do a little self bondage. Put on a ball gag, fix some microfoam tape over my eyes as a blindfold, and get into my new spandex sleep sack. After laying on my bed like this for a little while enjoying my bondage, I hear the entrance door open. "Fuck... I forgot my roommate told me he was going to be back later tonight". And of course my bedroom door was wide open too, I hadn't closed it. So in a scrambled panic I start trying to get out as quickly as I can, but in doing so I made quite a bit of noise thrashing around, which made things even worse cause my roommate was concerned and came rushing into my room to find out what the noise was about. And there I am, just this sort of blue spandex mummy lying there before his eyes.

He started asking if I was okay, but of course with the ball gag I could not respond. He kept asking questions over the next 30-60 seconds as I tried to release myself, to which I still couldn't answer. Once I get myself out and the ball gag off, I explain that I'm completely fine and I did this to myself, that it's just a kinky thing. As much as I tried to apologize for him having to see that, He said he wasn't going to judge and more or less tried to normalize it, saying that it was fine and more people than you think have weird quirks or kinks, and he actually tried to apologize to me for interrupting what I was doing. But I told him that it was completely my fault, that he was rightly concerned and that my timing was poorly planned.

Anyways, we ended up chatting a little bit more about it and just ended up having a long conversation just hanging out and talking about life for like 3 hours over some wine. The crazy thing is that because this roommate is never home, we've never actually really hung out other than chatting for maybe 15 minutes - For the entire 8 months that he's been here. And then because he caught me doing some 'weird kinky shit' we end up chilling and talking over too much wine for 3 hours.

So in a weird way, it was kind of a nice turn of events. Of course being caught in the moment I felt extremely embarrassed. But in the end it turned out to be the reason I actually spent some quality time with my roommate for the first time. Crazy. Life can be weird like that.
(14 May 2023, 02:07 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: And then because he caught me doing some 'weird kinky shit' we end up chilling and talking over too much wine for 3 hours.
Self-bondage binds people ... together!
(14 May 2023, 03:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(14 May 2023, 02:07 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: And then because he caught me doing some 'weird kinky shit' we end up chilling and talking over too much wine for 3 hours.
Self-bondage binds people ... together!

We ended up talking about so much more than what had just happened. That was just sort of the "ice breaker" to get us started hahah. Albeit that was a really strange way to break the ice 😂 but it's just what happened.
Something like that happen to me back in 2004.
I was getting ready to some self suspension when someone knocked on my front door. Thinking that it was a friend of mine, I opened the door in full school girl uniform.
Oops!!!! Wrong friend.
He just looked at me for a long time before making a ‘what the f$😟 are you…’

All I could say was ‘what can I do for you?’

I got him the part he needed and he left, without saying a word.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
I recently got my first LATEX vacbed Peeklemeekle 12 923 17 Jan 2024, 17:58
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Self bondage in public toilet - almost got stuck in monoglove curse154 8 11,959 27 Jun 2014, 01:32
Last Post: Like Ra
Self-bondage by candle light, various time-release designs and safety maid_heather 28 52,288 29 Aug 2010, 13:04
Laesskers First Self-Bondage Experience Like Ra 1 4,296 01 Mar 2009, 18:03

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Peeklemeekle (2) , Tinker D (1)