Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Silicone Stroker Tube Penis Extender Accessories Penis Pump Male Masturbator Ribbed Sleeve Massager Cock Stretching Enlargement
$39.80

wetlook
Dot Embroidery Stovepipe Hipster Fashion Roleplay Pantihose Rave Woman Wetlook Anti Hook Pantyhose Comfy Streetwear Secret
$15.65-11%

1d oil stockings
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Oil Shiny Long Stockings Retro Bandless Seamless Medias Glossy Hosiery
$5.90-50%

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Heart Print Mini Skirt Pantyhose for Women High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin Mesh Soft Jk Lolita Party Club
$1.62-59%

dildo gag
Silicone Penis Plug Dildos Gag Open Mouth Gag With Locking Penis Gag Ball Bondage BDSM Slave Sex Toys For Couple Adult Game
$5.66

mirabelle
Magic full house Mirabelle Window Curtains 3D Print Blackout Drapes Living Room Bedroom Kids Gift 160x184cm
$548.32-34%

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Rings Men'S Adult Goods
$5.63

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Hypnotic Triggers
(18 Feb 2018, 23:18 )Like Ra Wrote: This is the moment that bothers me when I play with hypnosis: is it because of the hypnosis
I mean: I can try to shake it off, but I want it to be real. Sometimes, I try to resist, but I like it, so I'm not sure if my attempts are strong enough. Or... Is it not the hypnosis, but my "mindful meditation" I decided to always follow? Yeah, my usual question: what was/is it?
Here's a good test: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid29203

o- orgasm 2 minutes before the alarm clock goes off
o- knowing the exact time
I am looking for some "good"/"working" trigger mp3

- blank
- bondage
- freeze

I tried some files I found on retroshare. But they wont work for me.

So, have you found a mp3 with a trigger, which does work on you?

krin
I idly had an idea for covert triggering.

Hypnotist sets triggers associated with punctuation, in arrangements that you wouldn't just normally see at random when reading. Maybe using a prefix of some sort, then setting the trigger so that if there's no punctuation after the prefix, the trigger doesn't fire. It could be used in messages, or in public and disguised as a typo.

Say, the tist sets : as prefix, and the triggers are other punctuation near that on a keyboard. So that :, would read as a command, maybe stacking for complex triggers like :,"/ that could even read as strange emoticons.

It'd be a lot of work but it sounds fun.
And that brings us to: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Text-hypnosis
(02 Nov 2023, 01:44 )Like Ra Wrote: And that brings us to: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Text-hypnosis

I dunno, text hypnosis is different from text triggers. I've not had great luck with the former but have had the latter work fine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hypnotic chastity and orgasm control Like Ra 41 25,451 26 Jan 2024, 15:40
Last Post: subdream
Hypnotic HFO Like Ra 81 102,867 12 May 2023, 20:35
Last Post: Like Ra
Hypnotic images Like Ra 21 15,520 12 Dec 2021, 21:13
Hypnotic plugs Like Ra 18 8,582 03 Mar 2020, 10:19
Trigger phrase to get into hypnotic trance Like Ra 10 4,787 11 Jul 2019, 21:19

Contributors: krinlyc (6) , Like Ra (8) , Lycalopex (2)