Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rubber latex dress
Latex Rubber Dress Red Sleeveless Party PleateSkirt Chemise Frock Customize 0.4mm
$88.32-8%

bondage leotard
Sexy Female Bodysuit Shiny Faux Leather Leotards Body Shaper Corset Jumpsuit Stockings Bondage Lingerie High Elastic Garter Set
$134.06

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Booties Platform High Heel Lace Up Handcrafted Short Boots Ladies Shoes Woman Botines Mujer Large Size 34-52
$111.45-33%

electro stimulation device
Adult Products Electro Shock Accessory Urethral Sound Penis Plug Dilator Chastity Device Electric Penis Ring Sex Toys For Men
$64.44-14%

otouch
OTOUCH Automatic Masturbator Men Heated Sex Machine Vibrator Stroker Thrusting Counting Cup Male Masturbation Tools Adult Goods
$496.17-19%

oil shiny bodycon
Men Gay Erotic Lingerie Bodysuit Oil Shiny Glossy Boxers Jumpsuit Leotard Wrestling Singlets Elastic Sex Sheer Bodycon Underwear
$66.21-55%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD-19-27)Customize Full Head With Lock Crossdress Doll Female/Girl Japanese Anime Cartoon Character Kig Cosplay Kigurumi Mask
$1076.90-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Hydroglove
(28 Aug 2019, 15:30 )devo Wrote: Hydroglove.net
For some reason (simplicity?) I like this part:

Quote:Mariner Wear Skin Diver Trunks
Mariner Wear of Bristol, Rhode Island developed all-rubber trunks for skin divers in the 1950s. They were fast-drying, fitted better the more they were worn and were both comfortable and easy to put on. They came with fused seams, herringbone texture and a contrasting stripe at the side.  They could be worn under a wet or dry suit. A separate rubber liner was also available in three different sizes with a choice of colours: white or dark blue.

Attached Files
729422104a3ac4baffff81ccffffe907.pdf (Size: 620.29 KB )
OK, mea culpa.  The place-holder (at presen) website for Hydroglove products is hydroglove.org. 

The .net site is (as Likera discovered) an archive of rubbery goodies that was affiliated with the original Hydroglove.com. As an old, I have a lot of fond memories of a lot of the things in there.
So as of this week, Hydroglove are back up and running and taking orders.  From what I can see, the product line is pretty much the same but there does seem to be a more fetish-aware vibe to the place and the email notifications the new owner Chuck is sending out.
anybody have access to a copy of "under three layers". cant find it anywhere!

Contributors: Culmor (1) , devo (11) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (1) , uleavittbe (1) , Vixien (1) , Will90MeeG (1)