Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
jialuowei 20CM Super High Heels Platform Ankle Strap Transparent PVC Women Sexy Sandals Big Size 36-46
$713.90-26%

latex tights
Women Sexy Lace Trim Tights Latex Stocking Patent Leather Long Over Knee Thigh High Stay Up Floral Fashion Socks
$4.96

gaff panties
Sissy Mens Underwear High-waisted Abdominal Platoon Button Lace Briefs Sheer Underpants Hiding Gaff Panties Mesh Erotic Panties
$51.09-40%

aonihua women one
Sexy Rashguard Swimwear Women One Piece Swimsuit Surfing Swimwear Swimming Suit Beach Wear Surf Bodysuit Rash Guard Monokini
$29.03-25%

yizyif
Kid Girls Christmas Figure Skating Ballet Dance Dress Sleeveless Leotard Tutu with Hat Xmas New Year Santa Claus Cosplay Costume
$215.71-39%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Wedges Pumps Pointy Toe Slip On Faux Leather Black Sandals Ladies Dress Shoes Woman Zapatos Large Size 41 42 45 47
$106.31-38%

drozeno
DROZENO Sexy solid color cycling pants Tights Jumpsuits Weightlifting wear solid color men's tights
$136.71-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
Well, everything is still looking good for my month-end ‘Home alone’ adventure, which means I’m starting to plan and purchase ready to launch myself into a feast of fetish fun.

What I’m planning to do is have 2 or 3 good long self-bondage sessions along with a number of shorter ‘fun’ scenarios to test out new ideas and fulfil a few fantasies. What I’m going to attempt to do is bring some of my favourite ‘self-bondage inspiration’ pictures to life (well, to my life, as obviously they have aeady been experienced by the models in the pictures!). I have a selection of images I plan to work from, but here is a special offer to you:

– If you have a particular image that you think would be a scene I could re-enact, send me the image and if it appeals to me I will try to give it a go. (Hmmm…‘Self-bondage re-enactment– that brings a whole new meaning to the ‘Sealed Knot’ society!) 😁

There are some obvious (I hope) basic rules: There must be a photograph or drawing of the scene for me to work from. The scene must be possible, safe and sane for self-bondage (Duh!). It should not require any special equipment (such as x-frames, suspension swings, bondage benches, fucking machines, etc). Ideally it uses rope, though I do have a limited supply of cuffs and chains, plus tape and wrap. It should require me to be dressed in my nylon/Lycra fetish gear (I don’t do nude and haven’t got any latex), I will accept a naked/latex image, but will interpret it into a scene using my clothing.

If you want to play along then please contact me directly (via the forum) and include the image or images you would like me to try and recreate.  

I promise to respond to all and will post a shortlist closer to the day (assuming I get any takers?)

MJ

Terms and Conditions (because there always are):
Although I will make every attempt to fulfil your submitted scene it may not be possible to accurately produce the outcome you expected. Reality and fantasy may differ greatly and that’s just your tough luck. Also I reserve the right to be too ill, busy, exhausted, lazy, fed-up or tied-up to play. In the event of no ‘Home alone’ time I will not undertake any self-bondage game and will do nothing but quietly sob in the corner of the room. No purchase is necessary to join this game but you may experience fits of laughter and/or disappointment in equal measure. Any erections created are your own problem – deal with them as you see fit!
(10 Oct 2016, 11:41 )madjack Wrote: haven’t got any latex
... sooner or later this must be fixed ...
(11 Oct 2016, 15:32 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Oct 2016, 11:41 )madjack Wrote: haven’t got any latex
... sooner or later this must be fixed ...

..but where to start?
Somewhere where sizing and the price do not bite. Also, the "collection" (even small) should be modular. Latex briefs/shorts (with sheaths or not), latex hood/mask, latex suspender belt/girdle, latex stockings, latex stockings, latex swimsuit without sleeves (all preferably chlorinated). I would "progress" in this order.
Teasers...

P1080026.JPG     P1080045.JPG   

...I've been having fun and have more planned

MJ
Oh, it's the end of the month aeady... I did not even notice the last several weeks....
(30 Oct 2016, 20:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, it's the end of the month aeady... I did not even notice the last several weeks....

Same here... madness at work and chaos at home so all my planned purchases had to be put on hold, then suddenly it was Saturday!

Playing hard to make up for lost time, but having a drinks break right now (sitting here it's nice to have my big butt plug in for the last 3hrs...)

more teasers..
 Capture1.JPG     Capture2.JPG   

..what to do next... choices, choices...

MJ
So tired this morning..... I may have over-done things a bit last night.

Capture3.JPG      another teaser

But it was worth it 😁  

Full postings to follow...

MJ
What's the thing in the bottom left of the photo... linked to the rope ratchet.
Looks like an penis extender sleeve.... but can't see how it would be used tied to a rope ratchet with a chain stuffed up it!!

It may just be a photo thing though!! Lol

Ps: you know your kinky when ....you're looking at the nitty gritty of a SB photo trying to figure out how... but not at all phased by the fact it's happening at all!! 😉
(31 Oct 2016, 12:31 )ltxrob Wrote: What's the thing in the bottom left of the photo... linked to the rope ratchet.
Looks like an penis extender sleeve.... but can't see how it would be used tied to a rope ratchet with a chain stuffed up it!!

It may just be a photo thing though!! Lol

Ps: you know your kinky when ....you're looking at the nitty gritty of a SB photo trying to figure out how... but not at all phased by the fact it's happening at all!! 😉

I assume you mean this:

Ice in bag.JPG    - ?

Lol  No, not a penis extender sleeve! 😁

It's my release method, using an ice-cube in a mesh bag. The bag is threaded through a small metal ring which will hold everything securely in place until the ice melts.

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Want your naughty kinky thought in this Subdoll 0 222 14 Apr 2024, 07:13
Last Post: Subdoll
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,893 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,375 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,323 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra