Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose encasement
1D Glossy Shiny Penish Sheath Encased Hand Bodystocking Hot Sexy Transparent Lingerie Tights Bodysuit Rompers Jumpsuit Pantyhose
$23.30-30%

beeger
BEEGER Glass Butt Plug,The Double Butt Plug, crystal butt plug vagina ball,big pyrex glass anal dildo bead
$15.33-50%

chaste bird
Single cage linksLocked Guys exclusive Python V2.0!After-sale replenishment link, please do not order casually
$7.86

remote app vibrator
Telescopic Vibrating Butt Plug Anal APP Vibrator Wireless Remote Sex Toys for Women Ass Anal Dildo Prostate Massager Buttplug
$17.65

gaff men
Lace Embroidery Control Panty Hiding Gaff Thong Drag Queen Underwear Transgender Crossdresser G-String Shemale Camel Toe Panties
$36.30-50%

penis pump
Accessories for 4rd Generation Rods Penis Extender Enlarger System for Stretcher Enhancer Sex Toys Men Penile Pump Adult Product
$43.96-20%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Open Mouth With Eyes Mesh Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$31.45-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Home alone fetish and self-bondage adventures and random naughty thoughts
(24 Apr 2018, 18:33 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm VEEEEERY curious ;P

Spoilers.....   😁
What a great thread!

I recently tried out some self bondage over a weekend. Dressed up in my heroic Chun-Li costume and cuffed myself to a pipe with a bluetooth padlock set on timed release.

It was such a rush playing the role of an imprisoned heroine, unable to do anything while dressed in a ridiculously impractical costume. I started out feeling proud, strong and self-assured but as time passed my futile struggles only managed to drain my spirit. Soon my heart was pounding with panic and desperation not knowing how much longer I could hold out as my bladder was full and I had no idea how much time as left on the lock. In the end, even as a strong virtuous heroine I was unable to control my own body and I soiled my illustrious costume. I could feel my shiny leotard and tights soak with warmth as the shame and humiliation rushed through my whole body. And just a few seconds after that the lock clicked open.

What an experience!
The lock was waiting... 😉
An over-late posting, but at least I can share something with all you fine forum fetish folk.

Home Alone 2019 – pre-session preparation and new purchases

After an earlier planned week-long ‘Home alone’ session was scuppered when my GF’s planned trip was cancelled at the very last moment (Abort! Abort! Hide the rope, tights, corset; hide everything!) I was increasingly desperate for some self-bondage fun and to try out a few new purchases.

With my GF staying less than 6 miles (10km) from home I knew I was taking a bit of a risk, should she suddenly decide to drop-in at home. To reduce that risk I limited my play to one room of the house and didn’t undertake any all-night long adventures (such a trying to sleep in bondage) 

I must also state very early on that I had the assistance (all be it over long distance, via email) of a wonderful muse in the form of @bondagetom1, without whose ideas and suggestions I doubt I would have achieved as much as I did.

To be clear this isn't a case of slavishly following instructions, far from it - this is a true co-production, sharing our common interests and them trying to surprise my muse with my 'interpretation' of what a scene might look like in real-life. Some suggestions have challenged my own 'norms' and opened new delights to explore - it's an exhilarating experience and stops life becoming stale.

Ok, so I also get a kick out of knowing I'm driving him to distraction with some of my antics - but that's half the fun, isn't it?  😁 

New gear I’d purchased a new Zentai suit and also a leotard with a built in single-arm glove, both of which I had tried on, but only very briefly and without any kind of bondage. I had also purchased a cheap wig, more out of curiosity than anything else and was keen to see if it added anything to my fetish life. 

Zentai suit: after my old black suit had degraded to the extent it was no longer elastic enough for a snug fit (or I’d lost so much weight!) I treated myself to a new one. For some reason I went for a ‘flesh’ colour, finding one with a penis sheath and was a reasonable price. 

Leotard with built in single-arm glove: this was a spur of the moment purchase during one of the AliExpress sale events. I wasn’t sure it would fit, but I loved it when it arrived.

Wig: another impulse purchase at a ridiculously low price (less than £4 including P&P!) so I was expecting something very tacky. To be honest it was a bit of fun, hence the colour, though I did have an image of Lois Griffin in my head when picturing myself wearing it! 

Some teasers to keep you interested:

gear .jpg    - look at some of my new toys! What to try on first... decisions, decisions! 

gear suit one arm.jpg    - suit and leotard, with one arm in...

Hmm what to do.JPG    - all dressed up and rope to apply!

ice1.jpg    - a new chair tie prepared and ready to go!

just starting.JPG    - testing the new wig and wondering if I've got enough rope...

Keep an eye out for full session retelling coming soon in the Completed Sessions thread

MJ
Yes! Some time for fun! 😋

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: a wonderful muse in the form of @bondagetom1, without whose ideas and suggestions
... that muse promised to share some of the ideas here ...

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: Some suggestions have challenged my own 'norms' and opened new delights to explore
That's what people usually say about some hypno files 😉

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: it's an exhilarating experience and stops life becoming stale.
Yes, otherwise the life itself might begin "the stirring".
(18 May 2019, 12:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes! Some time for fun! 😋

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: a wonderful muse in the form of @bondagetom1, without whose ideas and suggestions
... that muse promised to share some of the ideas here ...

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: Some suggestions have challenged my own 'norms' and opened new delights to explore
That's what people usually say about some hypno files 😉

(18 May 2019, 09:45 )madjack Wrote: it's an exhilarating experience and stops life becoming stale.
Yes, otherwise the life itself might begin "the stirring".

Thanks for the reminder Ra! 😊 I do have to post some ideas soon, but my wife and I are both working from home these days so very hard to get any "alone time" as MJ calls it. Maybe just some ideas soon?
(20 May 2019, 15:48 )bondagetom1 Wrote: just some ideas
"Just some ideas" are also very welcome 😋
(20 May 2019, 17:47 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 May 2019, 15:48 )bondagetom1 Wrote: just some ideas
"Just some ideas" are also very welcome 😋

Hey! Hands off my muse! 😡  

I need all his creative juices for my next adventures  😁

Seriously though; it seems to be a factor of 21st century life that we get less and less personal 'alone time', which can't be healthy in the longer term? 

And whilst on that subject I might have another long weekend 'Home-alone' coming up soon (not confirmed yet, but looking good) - will keep you folks posted of developments and will finish of my posts for the last sessions plus get round to editing some videos to share.

Busy, busy - no wonder I don't get to play as often as I would like!

MJ
I've had a few more hours to myself...

After an inexplicably slow start (weird combination of simply not being in the mood and total exhaustion) I finally got going - here are a few teasers:

corsettease.JPG    - nice and tight corset

masktease.JPG    - trying out the new head-harness

lubetease.JPG    - you can never have enough lube!

wigtease.JPG    - have wig, have rope, will do bondage!

More details to come, but must rush as I've got another few ideas to try out.

Play safe

MJ
Long final session last night - well, it does take time for the ice to melt!  😁 

Another teaser for you:

icetease.JPG    - not going anywhere for a while...

Also have just set a new record for clearing away my 'equipment' - it only took 32minutes (last time it was well over 1hour). But I've misplaced a small lock, which I hope is bundled in with all my gear in a bag and not somewhere under the bed/desk/rug/wardrobe - awkward explanations if it is and my GF finds it before I do!

Full session reports to follow and I promise to get some videos sorted out too!

Play safe

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,444 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Family, friends, colleagues and fetish moments or Home together. Like Ra 65 57,708 17 Jul 2023, 20:15
Last Post: madjack
What Naughty Thing Are You Doing Right Now? LeotardLover 5 1,370 22 Feb 2020, 11:13
Last Post: The inspector
Make your own naughty fleshy-items... TightSlip 5 2,314 11 Sep 2018, 13:41
Last Post: Like Ra