Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel penis
Magnetic Lock Metal Scrotum Pendant Ball Stretcher Weight Ring Restraint Stainless Steel Pleasure Toys for Men
$7.54

pantyhose encasement
Bodystocking Bodyhose Pantyhose Bodysuit, Transparent BDSM Sexy Lingerie,Full Body Stocking Sack Encasement
$5.52

shiny stockings
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$24.18-50%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Seamless Sports Shorts For Women Hip Push Up Short Tummy Control Workout Fitness High Waist Gym Yoga Shorts
$21.77

nose hook bondage
Stainless Steel SM Nose Hook Bondage Sex Toy for Couples Unisex Slave Training Role Playing Elastic Strap Force Rise Adjustable
$3.51

latex tights
New Slim socks 5 size Latex Seamless 3D Toe Ankle slim soxs with five toes 15cm height Fetish
$23.51

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Shiny Studded Platform Thin High Heels Prom Sandals Cosplay Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 38 41 44 46
$109.98-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

HexCorp Dronification
@subyasha - please upload images into the forum - hotlinking is not reliable.
(18 Jun 2022, 20:56 )subyasha Wrote:
(18 Jun 2022, 11:37 )essanym Wrote: The mask - https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_A8tIQN

Is that mask comfortable enough to wear for a bit? I have an Israeli style and it's uncomfortable after only a minute or two of wearing it.

I also need to get a fitting black catsuit. So far I only have this loose fitting purple suit and jacket that I got on sale, lol.

Yes, it's very comfortable.  I bought two of these masks for non-fetish purposes.  My wife and I were doing some work under our house where there was a most unfortunate leak so we needed masks that would block as much smell as possible.  I bought these masks and got biological filters to go on them and they worked perfectly.  These masks are very comfortable for long term wear, even while crawling around on your belly in tight spaces.  If I didn't aeady have an MSA mask, I'd dye one of these for drone use without hesitation.

Also, considering what @ltxrob said, one would almost certainly need to dye these masks rather than apply tint foil as the lens is curved on 2 axes. 

20220618_145616.jpg   
It seems you can apply tinting film to compound curves using a heat gun.

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3m1PUc8B68
&t=320s]How to Tint Taillights with Film - YouTube[/url]
I thought you may be able to, have seen people apply heat to vinyl wraps on cars.
cant help but think its easier doing it to something immobile like a car, a small lens may be a bit more problematic as you havent really got anything to pull gaianst!
I'm not very happy with how mine turned out - several tiny bubbles appeared so I'm going to try again. Apparently ammonia or vinegar will remove the film.
(22 Jun 2022, 07:41 )Culmor Wrote: I'm not very happy with how mine turned out  - several tiny bubbles appeared so I'm going to try again. Apparently ammonia or vinegar will remove the film.

yea looked at mine again... same thought..
still not convinced outside is the way to go...
If it was a car you woudl be doing the inside, and the outside would stay glossy!!
My inclination is for inside too and if I could get the visor out that's how I'd go. But car windows are exposed to the elements, my mask less so. And car decals go on the outside.
For some reason best know to Ali, these popped up on my landing page today:

Protective-Faceshield-Glasses-Sunglasses-Transparent-Anti-fog-Anti-splash-Protective-Mask-Full-Face-Covered-Safety-Sunglasses.jpg_640x640.jpg    - Protective face shields .... apparently! 

Whatever, they really made me think of @Culmor and the HexCorp drone programme  😁

Enjoy

MJ

Ps. you wear them like glasses - took me a moment of two to spot that.

Pps. Not on 'must buy' list  Lol
(04 Jul 2022, 11:00 )madjack Wrote: Not on 'must buy' list 
What is in your list? 😉
(04 Jul 2022, 12:15 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Jul 2022, 11:00 )madjack Wrote: Not on 'must buy' list 
What is in your list? 😉

Spoilers  😁 😁 😁 😁

You will have to wait, just as I am right now (tracking parcels is NOT a spectator sport!)

MJ