Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
2020 Silver Beaded Pendant Spandex Bodysuit Bar Women's Prom Party Sequin Outfit Pole Dance Singer Show Outfit
$127.05-24%

inlzdz
Womens Shiny Patent Leather Classic Fingerless Long Gloves Glossy Party Clubwear Gloves Cosplay Costume Accessories
$6.09-32%

tiaobug sissy
Mens Erotic Underpants Low Waist T-Back Thongs Sissy Underwear with Garter Lace Pouch Panties G-String Sexy Lingerie Nightwear
$13.31-45%

bondage body
Body Harness Faux Leather Corset Strap Belt Women Plus Size Bondage Harness Erotic Lingerie Suspenders Sword Belt Gothic Clothes
$6.09

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
High Density Magical Stockings Glitter Pantyhose Elastic Anti Hook Sexy Oil Shiny Open Crotch Shiny Tights Super Smooth Medias
$6.04-4%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Biker Pu Leather Pants Woman Clothing Pink Faux Leather Motorcycle Trouser Stage Club Wear Women's Pants
$71.54-12%

thierry bondage
Thierry Luxury Soft white Bondage Restraints Handcuffs Collar Wrist Ankle Cuffs for Fetish Erotic Adult Games Couple Sex Product
$9.52

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

HexCorp Dronification
Something else I could watch forever.

hexcorp_drone_latex-02.mp4 (Size: 753.21 KB )

Source: https://twitter.com/i/status/1534302554888323075
OK, I'm seriously pissed off! 

I ordered a Scott Respirator Vision 3 with 48 hour delivery from an Ebay seller of H&S equipment with a 100% positive rating. I arrived home today (72 hours later) to find a box on my doorstep. I thought, 'That's a bit light' and on opening it and the inner 'Scott Respirator Vision 3 ' box it was entirely empty except for a bit of orange moulded plastic. Grrrrrrrr!

Off to put a complaint in!
(09 Jun 2022, 21:11 )Culmor Wrote: I ordered a Scott Respirator Vision 3 with 48 hour delivery from an Ebay seller
These masks look pretty much authentic:
https://amzn.to/3O0v3rK
https://amzn.to/3zsjw0s
Available in the UK for around £69.99

They need tinting, though.
Well, I paid £69.00 for the Scott Vision 3 and 48 hour delivery. What I received 72 hours later was the manual and some sort of accessory I don't recognise. I won't name and shame (yet!) because it looked to me as though the box had been opened and re-sealed.
 Empty box.JPG     tape.JPG   

Very annoying, I've bought some extra-dark car window tinting film and was looking forward to a weekend project.

Edited at 09:05
I emailed the guy the pics at seven o'clock this morning and he's just given me a call, he'd noticed the tape over tape too and is going to take it up with the courier. He says it was the last Scott Vision 3 he had in stock but he's offered me different model or a full refund so I can't grumble at that.
He's offered me this

s-l1600.jpg   

for £25 plus a refund and is taking the matter up with the courier. OK, it'll need a bit more work to look the part but nothing I can't deal with so I've accepted. When it arrives I'll let you know who it I bought it from as his behavior has been exemplary.
My HexDrone boots just arrived 😊

Droneboots text.jpg   
(10 Jun 2022, 10:54 )Culmor Wrote: My Pleaser Vanity 1020 drone boots just arrived
The shiny version I see?

eBay: pleaser vanity 1020
(10 Jun 2022, 11:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(10 Jun 2022, 10:54 )Culmor Wrote: My Pleaser Vanity 1020 drone boots just arrived
The shiny version I see?

eBay: pleaser vanity 1020

Of course!
 Droneboots2.jpg   

😊
Incidentally, the zip is purely decorative so far that I can tell. With my new boots properly laced up I couldn't take them off by just unzipping them, I had to unlace them as well.
Great fun though, a four-inch heel is about all I can wear without a platform these days. Oh, my poor old joints!