Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

vac-u-lock machine
Suction Cup Spring Adapter for Machine Vac-U-Lock with Quick Air Connector Device Attachment
$37.00-40%

transparent pantyhose
Sexy Elastic Stockings Women Black Butterfly Print Lingerie Black Transparent Tights Female Nylon Thigh High Hosiery Pantyhose
$4.74-40%

mirabelle
Mirabelle and Grís T-Shirt kawaii clothes quick drying animal prinfor boys oversized plain t shirts men
$135.76

leather pencil skirt
High Waist Faux Leather Mini Skirt Women Sexy PU Stretch Slim Pencil Skirt Back Full Zip Office Lady Vintage Skirt Party Custom
$218.25-3%

meise
New Goddess Cards Meise 2
$14.88-38%

shapewear
Fajas Colombianas BBL Sculpting Butt Lifter Shapewear for Women High-waisted Shorts Tummy Control Panties Postpartum Girdle faja
$18.89-3%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$7.85

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Getting rid of" a crossdressing fetish?
(23 Sep 2020, 15:40 )LeahLikes Wrote:
(19 Sep 2020, 18:02 )cbshackle Wrote: It is also why I enjoyed chastity belts so much.

I am obsessed with cages. It's expensive to get into though, which is why I don't have a belt nor have I tried one. I have a HolyTrainer V3 English knockoff that I got for 60 dollars and it fits really well, but I still have various problems while wearing the device😕

I love when I go to put on a bikini or other feminine swim suit and I wear a makeshift gaff (usually a tight thong). When I look down all I see is a relatively feminine body with little to no bulge. I need a real gaff though, or some tucking panties or something, because it's usually so uncomfortable

I had an original CB-2k, but that made my dysphoria worse with the bulge it created. We later purchased a "My-Steel" (a gift from my wife) and "Locked In Steel" belt, both TG models with the female looking flat front. Now that I have had bottom surgery, the regular female belt works fine  😊 I still have both belts, but just don't need the tubes anymore. The My-Steel is modular so the front shield can be switched out which I may do later, for a slightly better fit, but since I transitioned I don't really wear either for long term. We use them more for scene play than anything else. Since I transitioned I have been more into rope and impact play.
(15 Sep 2020, 15:20 )EllieAndAlice Wrote: That was a couple years ago, and today I am thinking about exploring that side of me again. Probably just as a crossdresser. Before I do that though I am trying to see if there's any way to reduce the sexual aspect of it, and turn it from a sexual fetish to a non-sexual fetish (based on the definition laid out in the Important Threads)
I was on a similar journey. I would get turned on by wearing women's clothes, particularly skirts. Not dresses, but specifically skirts. I would always want to remove the clothes after climaxing, but something just wasn't right. I had a huge urge to go outside in women's clothes. I would venture out occasionally after dark with a skirt on, but again something just wasn't right. I looked and felt just like a guy in a skirt. There was something uncomfortable about if for me, but the desire never left me. One day when I was dressing, I decided to go try full make up. Not a drag style look, but very subtle. It was really odd as instead of being turned on, I felt a sense of calm.

It began to make sense to me that I was probably non-binary. This was something that I could quickly relate to. The desire to be in public was still with me so I decided that I was going to try again, this time fully identifying as female. There was no drama, and again instead of anxious I felt calm. When out I tend to dress to blend in. I've never had a negative experience, as when I am in this role I "pass". This was never the intention, but a kind of helpful plus point.

I've no desire to transition - I like being able to identify with the role I feel I need to at the time. What has changed though, is I no longer get turned on by wearing women's clothes. I don't try and cum any more when I'm dressed in this role as I've accepted it as a part of me rather than objectifying the clothes. And when I am in this role, the clothes I wear are just the same as the rest of the women around me - some days it's jeans, some days trousers and a nice top. Somedays if I feel that way inclined I'll pull on a dress.
The more often you "use" your fetish as a "normal" object, the less fetish it becomes? And the more you condition yourself with an associated arousal/orgasm, the more anchored you make it? 😏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI Crossdressing Ideas, Tasks, & Challenges PlayerT 1 1,176 03 Jun 2023, 15:04
Last Post: bpg18
Interesting crossdressing photos & videos Like Ra 66 29,731 27 Feb 2023, 19:36
Last Post: Sofia_B
Feminization/crossdressing motivators (no cocks allowed!) Like Ra 33 7,707 25 Feb 2023, 15:46
Last Post: Sofia_B
How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips) Colinepra 4 3,822 17 Mar 2022, 04:02
Last Post: Tinker D
completely random crossdressing situation =) thehuntsauce 0 1,489 05 Mar 2021, 04:35
Last Post: thehuntsauce

Contributors: Andy (1) , cbshackle (3) , Culmor (4) , EllieAndAlice (5) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (15) , Tinker D (2)