Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage lock
Inflatable Penis Gag Oral Fixater Open Mouth Gag Expandable Big Butt Plug Dildo Pump Anal Dilator Vibrator Lock Bondage BDSM Toy
$9.92-20%

transparent pantyhose
2/1Pairs Women Sexy Ultra-thin Stockings Transparent Pantyhose Tights Elastic Anti Snag Stocking Female Temptation Long Sock
$2.42

penis milking machine
battery huge anal plug muschie genital vaginal pussy cage 18 for men women vibrator vajina cu soft smart organ Sleeve
$33.46-30%

mouth gag
Leather Silicone Penis Mouth Ball Gag with Lock Fetish SM Bondage Restraints Oral Dildo Plug Harness for Couple Sex Game Sex Toy
$5.38-2%

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$13.98-32%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion Summer Rhinestone Feather Women Sandals Lace-up Cross-Tied Sexy Gladiator Square Toe Ladies High Heel Shoes
$47.49-50%

crossdress cosplay female
Eyung Full Body Suit Silicone Breast Forms Crossdressing Drag Queen Cosplay Silicone Chest Male to Female
$404.14-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish in mainstream media. Favourite videos.
Finally, I found this video again! (Mu daughter showed it to me years ago) But ... where do I post it? Any ideas?

Samuel Cirnansck Runway Show - Sao Paulo Fashion Week Summer 2012 - Brazil | FashionTV - FTV.com

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFIR2hQIdfA
Just a heads-up, there might be some fetish in the mainstream media in the UK tomorrow as the trial of Joshua Hunt, the alleged 'Somerset Gimp' is set to take place.

Hunt.jpg   

Joshua Hunt accused of being ‘Somerset gimp’ banned from wriggling on the ground | The Independent
Naga had her legs out again this morning. I always love to see her close her eyes and stroke her tights, there something deeply erotic about it for me.

Comp.jpg     lovely.jpg   
(26 Oct 2023, 10:03 )Culmor Wrote: Naga had her legs out again this morning. I always love to see her close her eyes and stroke her tights, there something deeply erotic about it for me.

I was watching her too and I immediately thought 'I wonder if Culmor is watching this?'  Lol  

....you were!  😁

MJ
Not a clue how this qualifies as 'art' but....

thomas duval.jpg     tumblr_60b84daa5bf6fd5174e45e0868aefb67_0498de1e_540.jpg    - The work of Thomas Duval 

And then there's this....

No idea who did it or when/where 

Enjoy?

MJ
(26 Oct 2023, 09:31 )Culmor Wrote: Just a heads-up, there might be some fetish in the mainstream media in the UK tomorrow as the trial of Joshua Hunt, the alleged 'Somerset Gimp' is set to take place.
Joshua Hunt accused of being ‘Somerset gimp’ banned from wriggling on the ground | The Independent

Make of this what you will.
Fear and sympathy: villagers on their encounters with the ‘Somerset gimp’ | Somerset | The Guardian
(27 Oct 2023, 18:50 )Culmor Wrote:
(26 Oct 2023, 09:31 )Culmor Wrote: Just a heads-up, there might be some fetish in the mainstream media in the UK tomorrow as the trial of Joshua Hunt, the alleged 'Somerset Gimp' is set to take place.

Make of this what you will.
Fear and sympathy: villagers on their encounters with the ‘Somerset gimp’ | Somerset | The Guardian

With another nice photo:

https://www.mylondon.news/news/uk-world-...t-25562388
Quote:I was watching her too and I immediately thought 'I wonder if Culmor is watching this?'  Lol  
....you were!  😁
MJ

Notice, she doesn't do the glazed expression/knee stroking when she has bare legs does she?
I had a breakfast treat this morning, Naga in black opaques and THOSE specs! I love the eye contact shots when she's stroking her knee.
 Comp 5 02-11-23 scaled.jpg   
A public service annoucement (yes, it's real).

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEpou9Cg-Hw

And some bonus Naga.
 Comp 6 03-11-23 scaled.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,526 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
Best BDSM/Fetish mainstream movie no smile 20 6,829 11 Feb 2022, 09:58
Last Post: no smile
Your favourite Super Deep Throat character Like Ra 44 98,483 09 Jul 2018, 21:17
Last Post: steve6322
Favourite swimsuit (material) Realise79 3 4,944 01 Aug 2012, 22:00
Last Post: Like Ra