Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
New PVC Leather Wetlook Sexy Stockings Nightclub Knee High Socks Women Shiny Sexy Lingerie Latex Stockings Gothic Latex Clubwear
$19.11-35%

ladyboy
Silicone Fake Vagina Panties Male To Female Realistic Pussy Sexy Pants Hip Lifting Shemale Drag Queen Shemale Sissy Ladyboy Gay
$528.77-28%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Gummi Catsuit Black Corset Korsett Uniform Kurzarm Ganzanzug 0.4mm
$1075.53-63%

temorish
Latex Gloves Women Gloves Black Latex Long Arm Gloves Outfits Rubber Fetish Fashion Party Costume Accessory Mittens
$33.88-10%

silicone bodysuit
KUMIHO Crossdressing 5G 5-point Silicone breast forms tights Bodysuit fake boobs fake Vagina Cosplay Costumes for drag queen
$1208.79-49%

oil encasement
Unisex 1D Oil Shine Totally Encased Long Sleeve Shirt Bodysuit Women with Thin and Sexy Stockings Material Men
$9.41

lip plump
Instant Volumising Lips Plumper Repairing Reduce Lip Fine Lines Mask Long Lasting Moisturizer Care Lip Oil Sexy Plump Serum 5ml
$19.03

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish and bondage dreams
(21 Jun 2020, 18:00 )R33 Wrote: I woke up in a Underground temple
Woke up inside the dream?
(21 Jun 2020, 18:08 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Jun 2020, 18:00 )R33 Wrote: I woke up in a Underground temple
Woke up inside the dream?
Yes, i "woke up" inside the dream. Sadly no sleep bondage 😉
Last night I had quite a strange dream, which I even remembered. (I will update the post with more details).

I discovered myself sitting on a toilet, wearing a colourful bikini swimsuit set (with a padded bra, mostly black with some bright red and yellow flowers) and a sheer net light grey t-shirt with a deep V-neck (so the bra is visible). When I stood up and was ready to go, the door suddenly opened a bit, and I noticed a couple of kids (girls) looking at me. I pulled the hem of the t-shirt down to cover the panties (I noticed, that I was wearing a chastity cage), it did not help much because of the t-shirt was quite short and sheer. Moreover, pulling the t-shirt down made the bra more visible.

Through a short dark corridor I sneaked in another room - it was a very big apartment, where, apparently, different families were living in different parts of it. And kids were running around and playing together. They were trying to peek at me through the door cracks, giggling and quickly hiding when I was looking at them. I was quite embarrassed and was blaming feminization hypno, but then we began to play by throwing soft balls at each other.

After some time one of the girls asked me: "Are you a boy or a girl"? I answered: "A boy, of course". Then my wife came home (in the dream) and the dream switched to something else.
Interesting dreams.

My only fetish dream I ever had was some time ago...

I was in some sort of a dungeon, wearing latex clothes and in a presence of a transexual mistress that forced me to suck her cock and cum into my mouth. After that I was put in a latex catsuit and had to lay down in a vacbed where I was masturbed with a machine for quite some time. 

I woke up in my bed, wishing it was all real...but it was only a dream. 😕
On a whim, I went to sleep last night wearing
  • these panties (the pouch is very soft and feels great albeit a little small, like a very soft chastity device 😁 )
  • a pair of shiny spandex tights
  • a pair of faux leather stockings held up by
  • a garter belt I got in the mail yesterday (I was tired of the stockings slipping all the time. Good purchase)
  • a leotard
  • and a pair of shiny gloves
I had some trouble falling asleep first, but when I dozed off, I had one of the most intense fetish dreams as far as I can recall.
I usually just dress up for some selfbondage playtime, I never had the desire to crossdress in public.

But in this dream, I wore the exact same items I was sleeping in under my regular clothes (minus the gloves) and occasionally, some item of clothing revealed itself - when I bent over to pick something up, the bright red garter belt flashed for everyone to see. So did the red stockings when I took a shoe off to scratch an itch. All this was in a semi-professional work environment, where weirdly enough, a lot of my friends worked. 

At first I was mortified of getting caught and called out, but over time, I cared less and less and my clothes started to get more femme for no particular reason. Suddenly I wore my corset, my favourite short sleeved dress shirt that looks a bit like a blouse, then - whoops - I noticed I had my silicone boobs firmly tucked into the corset.

Some of the details are a bit hazy, but later on I walked home through a bustling city in full drag. There were some familiar people who kind of recognized me, did an exaggerated double take and then gave a thumbs up or just smiled knowingly. But as it got darker, I started to feel uncomfortable, because the scenery changed from people going home from work to drunk party folk, frat boys.

I just wanted to get home before someone recognized I was dressing up and started harassing me. Some people were walking next to me and I could feel their curious glances and them catching on, but nothing happened.

Then I lost my way and suddenly had no idea where I was or how to get home. After wandering around aimlessly and feeling panic creeping in as more and more people gathered around me, staring silently and becoming noticably hostile (but not engaging in any way), I woke up.

It felt incredibly real, the excitement at first and the discomfort later on, almost like a lucid dream, except I was not fully in control.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Ra’s going to love this ‘coincidence’ 😊

In the small hours of this morning I had a lucid dream where I was repeatedly walking out of my office building, past the evening security guy, in my usual workwear but wearing my 175mm metallic blue  ‘Pleaser’ platform sandals, both with sheer nylons and fishnets. It all seemed hyper-realistic, even down to my sense of balance.

Back in office reality, later this morning I went to make some coffee and found a colleague in the kitchen, a petite lady who always wears high heels to partly compensate (she also loves shiny black opaques although today she was in brown knee boots and matte-ish black leggings). As we leave the kitchen her desk is before mine and as we approached it we passed behind a column.  Her colleague looked up and said ‘That confused me, I heard your heels but could only see ‘Culmor’. My petite colleague said, ‘Oh yes, he’s taken to wearing heels now.

That’s spooky.
(12 Apr 2022, 21:31 )Culmor Wrote: Ra’s going to love this ‘coincidence’
I absolutely love it indeed! And ... reality is plastic ... 😉
Recently, I had a very vivid dream. During a karate training I was wearing a strange Gi (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karate_gi) with a long split on the back, and a very tight one-piece swimsuit in a beautiful bordeaux colour. When I was trying to hide the swimsuit by pulling the front of the Gi together, the rear became open (because of the split), and the other way around. I felt a bit embarrassed... Then I overheard a discussion about possible negative effects of wearing tight swimsuits for men's health. Then I woke up. What a nice swimsuit! So tight, so smooth, so pretty...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,501 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy