Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Mirror Lip Glaze Water Transparent Lip Gloss Sexy Lip Plumping Liquid Lipstick Lasting Moisturizing Natural Beauty Lips Makeup
$2.40-2%

yizyif
Kids Girls Elf Christmas Costume Shiny Sequins Faux Fur Dress with Santa Clause Hat Xmas New Year Party Performance Dancewear
$167.43-40%

ultrathin pantyhose
Transparent Ultrathin Tights For Women Sexy Temptation Elastic Slim Stockings Female High Waist Breathable Pantyhose Hosiery
$2.31

crossdress fetish
Shiny PVC Oversized Loose Sissy Rompers Two Pieces Crossdresser Fetish Costume Long Puff Sleeve Bloomer Jumpsuit with High Socks
$781.67-20%

metelam
Metelam Women Sexy Mini Dress Satin Shiny Glossy Backless Club Party Short Bodycon Dress
$14.87-42%

sexy
Women Red Fishnet Underwear Sexy Lingerie Striped Mesh Bodystocking Hollow Out Dress Bandage Bodysuits Sex Erotic Costumes
$8.42-54%

bodystockings
Sexy Fishnet Rhinestone Short Panty Dress Crystal Body Stocking Bodystocking Lingerie
$3.45

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Feminization/crossdressing motivators (no cocks allowed!)
 feminization_motivator-09.jpg     feminization_motivator-10.webp   
 feminization_motivator-11.jpg     feminization_motivator-12.jpg     feminization_motivator-19.jpg   
 feminization_motivator-15.jpg     feminization_motivator-14.jpg     feminization_motivator-13.jpg   
 feminization_motivator-16.jpg     feminization_motivator-17.jpg     feminization_motivator-18.jpg   
Here is a Tumblr for a very nice and active poster
http://gymbunnycandiehart.tumblr.com

Here are some of her posts

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 Tumblr_l_366386016429660.jpg     Tumblr_l_366382610195912.jpg     Tumblr_l_366376519075810.jpg     Tumblr_l_366359892427899.jpg   
Did you notice, that most feminization/TV/TG/CD motivators picture real pretty girls, while demotivators feature crossdressed men (e.g. https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/15131)? Isn't it a bit counterintuitive? Or do the motivators work as demotivators, because the goal is clearly not achievable?
Funny you mentioned that, I had thought something similar previously. My thought path ended somewhere around that the ultimate goal is to look like that, that's the prize, obtainable for only a select few. But for the mental image, the motivation, I enjoy the fantasy of looking like that, of being that. And that (that's alot of that) is also why I follow crossdressers, MtF, transwomen both post and preop and certain psychologists who deal with trans issues on reddit, fetlife, youtube, Instagram, and tictok get a more realistic goal.

Edit: I wish to be aesthetically pleasing, I'm not exactly into humiliation of who I want to be, although I've gone down that path before misguided and lost. I don't know why people would run out dressed like a lunatic, or go full humiliation sissy in public, but that's for them to decide, and I think some of the stuff posted online violates the consent of the people they're involving beyond what is acceptable for the public. I'll remain in "man mode" until my body, my mannerisms and my thoughts matches who I want to be enough that I can feel confident in coming out. And yes I am aware that some things like beasts and genitals are a far reach/impossible naturally, but up to that point, reshaping my figure to be more feminine as I see it.
(02 Nov 2021, 00:14 )BondageGreen Wrote: And that (that's alot of that) is also why I follow crossdressers, MtF, transwomen both post and preop
I tried to, I even created a dedicated thread for that, however, as you mentioned, only a very few look like women, the rest works as perfect demotivators.

(02 Nov 2021, 00:14 )BondageGreen Wrote: I wish to be aesthetically pleasing, I'm not exactly into humiliation
#metoo exactly. Hence "the concerns".
(01 Nov 2021, 23:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Or do the motivators work as demotivators, because the goal is clearly not achievable?
And as soon as this thought crossed my mind -- all the remaining motivation immediately evaporated ... I did my best to keep it up ... Anybody else?
(02 Nov 2021, 02:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Nov 2021, 23:39 )Like Ra Wrote: Or do the motivators work as demotivators, because the goal is clearly not achievable?
And as soon as this thought crossed my mind -- all the remaining motivation immediately evaporated ... I did my best to keep it up ... Anybody else?

I think it depends on what your goals are, how far do you want to take it? What is actually realistic?
For me, I'm just now at 29, accepting who I really want to be. I suffer from a fun disorder called BPD, specifically the quiet type, which tldr: I'm fucked. Longer story means I've buried who I truly want to be under mental walls and characters I imitate to please the immediate people around me. So I'm just accepting that I want to in fact be a woman, not a CD, TV, sissy or any other variation. But my reality is that I probably won't ever get bottom surgery, at least at this stage mentally, but as I explore this with my therapist and eventuality doctor who knows where this road will lead.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI Crossdressing Ideas, Tasks, & Challenges PlayerT 1 1,176 03 Jun 2023, 15:04
Last Post: bpg18
Interesting crossdressing photos & videos Like Ra 66 29,732 27 Feb 2023, 19:36
Last Post: Sofia_B
TG, TV, CD, feminization stories princesitanatty 11 1,704 15 Aug 2022, 07:27
Last Post: shemalea
How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips) Colinepra 4 3,822 17 Mar 2022, 04:02
Last Post: Tinker D
"Getting rid of" a crossdressing fetish? EllieAndAlice 32 6,669 21 Jan 2022, 21:59
Last Post: Like Ra