Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
3PCS/Set Hollow Panties Women Sexy Mesh G-String Underwear Female Girls Transparent Solid Low Waist Thongs Breathable Lingerie
$18.76-80%

sex toy vibrator
Soft Sexy Huge Dildo Skin Feeling Realistic Penis Sex Toys for Women Big Dicks Double Layersilicong Suction Cup Anal stimulator
$10.39

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Clubwear Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Fetish Bondage Costumes
$55.66-20%

crossdress
Mens Maid Costume Set Sissy Crossdresser Cosplay Party Outfits Patent Leather Puff Sleeve Bodysuit Leotard with Flared Skirt
$38.65-35%

headphone sleeping mask
Sleeping Mask Eye Mask HeadSet Headband Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Bluetooth Headset Eye Mask For Side Sleepers
$5.32

amoresy
AMORESY Spandex Tight-fitting Athletic Hooded Tops Men High Elastic windproof Breathable Gym Trainning Running Fitness T shirt
$325.48-8%

vatine
VATINE 10 Speeds Female Masturbator Sex Toys for Women Men G Spot Nipple Massager Vibrator Dildo Clitoris Vagina Stimulation
$14.77

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
Ready to eat...

Joyclub1.jpg   

Found here
Nom, nom, nom 😊
Doesn't look very comfortable.
(24 Nov 2013, 22:52 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Doesn't look very comfortable.
Yep, I would say no more than a couple of minutes, hence she's not really bound. The corresponding yoga asana/position (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana) is, on the contrary, quite comfortable, but that steel rod makes it look too "no blood circulation/nerve pinching".

poses_backbends.jpg   
I saw this Harley Quinn cosplayer at MCM Expo in Birmingham on Saturday morning, that latex was tight 😊

RH1.jpg   
(the video is removed)

Source: youtu.be/5MHIx3122wU

...and in my imagination I'm adding the rope, gag, blindfold, etc.

Reminds me of a lovely Asian girl who used to work for me... 😴

Nice one!

MJ
(06 Dec 2013, 08:58 )madjack Wrote:
(06 Dec 2013, 01:24 )culmor Wrote:

...and in my imagination I'm adding the rope, gag, blindfold, etc.

Reminds me of a lovely Asian girl who used to work for me... 😴

Nice one!

MJ

I guess she had to work in rope, gag, blindfold and etc. and wasn't very productive therefore? 😁
(06 Dec 2013, 08:58 )madjack Wrote: Reminds me of a lovely Asian girl who used to work for me...
This is enough to stir and boil my imagination 😁
Ok, so Insex had way too much emphasis on the DSM part of BDSM for my liking, but...

...sometimes, just sometimes, they created a masterpiece

tumblr_mw1b85TgYK1snakipo1_500.jpg     tumblr_mwrq4m6wpR1ra163eo1_500.jpg   

Oh Boy! Clapping

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,360 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 200 50,449 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 29 6,360 08 May 2021, 17:36
Last Post: Like Ra