Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

kigurumi mask crossdress
(KM91821)Top Quality Handmade Female Resin Full Face Japanese Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdress Doll
$907.50

dildo chair
Dildos Love Chair For Couple Sex Chair Masturbation Stool Adjustable Height Good Elasticity Erotic Furniture Adult Sex Toys 18+
$180.29-2%

mouth gag
BDSM Genuine Leather Head Harness Bondage Gag Half Face Mask Oral Mouth Ball Restraint Hood Mouth Strap Couple SM Slave Roleplay
$7.74

latex catsuit
Shiny PVC Latex Catsuit for Women Open Crotch Rubber Long Sleeves Wetlook Fetish Jumpsuits Black Red
$254.10-29%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Fancy Man Sissy Cosplay Briefs Elastic Waistband Cartoon Heart Print Ruffled Lace Bowknot Adorned Cute Brief Panties
$7.59-30%

silicone bodysuit
1 Pair Self-Adhesive No Trace Silicone Padded For Panties Push Up Hip Women Enhancing Lifter Contour Butt Hip Up Silicone P H5M3
$29.62-53%

inlzdz
Mens Short Sleeve Crop Top Sexy Stage Performance Dancewear Round Neck T-Shirt Casual Solid Color Tops Beach Pool Party Clubwear
$7.15-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
Ready to eat...

Joyclub1.jpg   

Found here
Nom, nom, nom 😊
Doesn't look very comfortable.
(24 Nov 2013, 22:52 )NoDiceSoldier Wrote: Doesn't look very comfortable.
Yep, I would say no more than a couple of minutes, hence she's not really bound. The corresponding yoga asana/position (Setu Bandha Sarvangasana) is, on the contrary, quite comfortable, but that steel rod makes it look too "no blood circulation/nerve pinching".

poses_backbends.jpg   
I saw this Harley Quinn cosplayer at MCM Expo in Birmingham on Saturday morning, that latex was tight 😊

RH1.jpg   
(the video is removed)

Source: youtu.be/5MHIx3122wU

...and in my imagination I'm adding the rope, gag, blindfold, etc.

Reminds me of a lovely Asian girl who used to work for me... 😴

Nice one!

MJ
(06 Dec 2013, 08:58 )madjack Wrote:
(06 Dec 2013, 01:24 )culmor Wrote:

...and in my imagination I'm adding the rope, gag, blindfold, etc.

Reminds me of a lovely Asian girl who used to work for me... 😴

Nice one!

MJ

I guess she had to work in rope, gag, blindfold and etc. and wasn't very productive therefore? 😁
(06 Dec 2013, 08:58 )madjack Wrote: Reminds me of a lovely Asian girl who used to work for me...
This is enough to stir and boil my imagination 😁
Ok, so Insex had way too much emphasis on the DSM part of BDSM for my liking, but...

...sometimes, just sometimes, they created a masterpiece

tumblr_mw1b85TgYK1snakipo1_500.jpg     tumblr_mwrq4m6wpR1ra163eo1_500.jpg   

Oh Boy! Clapping

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,130 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,296 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes