Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erection
Men Enhance Endurance Prolong Strong Erection Supplement Pill Improve Sex Function Capsule Oyster Ginseng Powder Extract18+
$36.30-2%

crossdresser silicone body
Dokier Silicone Realistic False Fake Muscle Belly Body for Cosplayers Artificial Simulation Muscle Chest Man Crossdressers
$340.28-68%

rubber latex dress
Black Red Wet Look Zip Front Latex Mini Dress Stockings Gloves Set Womens PVC Leather-Look Skater Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear
$187.83-32%

Ftshist
Ftshist Solid Color Satin Face Masks Sexy Glossy Mask For Mouth Light Silky Fetish Masked Cosplay Halloween Accessories Washable
$12.08-44%

metelam
Metelam Women's High Elasitc Shiny Sleeveless Zipper Crotch Open Romper Bodycon Bodysuit Wet Look Jumpsuit
$21.45

ladyboy
Silicone High Collar Fake Boobs Realistic B C D E G Cup Breast Forms For Transvestite Crossdressing Drag Queen Ladyboy
$198.44

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Detroit Become Human Cosplay Costume Connor Cosplay Uniform Men Jacket White Shirt Tie RK800 Coat Costume Full Set
$27.29-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

E-stim and waist training
Ok, here is one for you.
Years ago, I bought an electric waist belt that was to help you to get a great waist. And to a point, it worked. But it's long gone. So, I was wondering if anyone else has tried this.
(28 May 2018, 21:34 )Tinker D Wrote: get a great waist. And to a point, it worked.
It did reduce your waist?

(28 May 2018, 21:34 )Tinker D Wrote: if anyone else has tried this.
I was (and still am) thinking about it. Sounds interesting (especially while bound, plugged and gagged), but electrodes can burn...
That was the problem I had. After a while, it started to burn near the center of the pads. The item came with nothing like a jell or conductive anything.
Did it reduse my waist? Yes. But only about an inch.

The feeling from the belt was like a mild convulsions to pucking your guts out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Slave training for Mac? Hitomi 3 2,666 17 May 2014, 15:11
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2)