Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Women Seamless Bra Sexy Push Up Bralette Underwear Brand Female Lingerie Fashion rhinestones Letter Pattern victorias Bras
$24.50-50%

hypnosis device
Hand Held Sleep Aid Device USB Rechargeable Insomnia Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument Massager and Relax Tool Hand Massager
$22.81-19%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Sweet Strawberry Printed Skinny Low Rise Summer Shorts Coquette Clothes Women's Hotpants Short Korean Homewear Bottom
$23.47-50%

pvc stockings
Black Oil Shiny Leather Thigh High Stockings Gothic Punk Wetlook PVC Latex Hosiery Women Sexy Lingerie Pole Dance Clubwear
$14.04-65%

breath control latex
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women Breath Control Suffocate LATEX MASK
$180.29

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Lolita Costumes
$273.46-53%

CYOMI
CYOMI Extra Shipping Fee
$1.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Dumbing down?
How come every time I visit a museum, an art gallery or a botanic garden I'm now assumed to be a five-year-old?

It p'sses me off every time.
Grrrrrr.

Culmor.
You can see that everywhere, even in computer gaming. Everything must be explained as easy as possible. I guess, the dumber the folk is, the easier it is to reign.
(11 Jul 2020, 18:26 )B1u3 Wrote: I guess, the dumber the folk is, the easier it is to reign.
Yes, and one more thing. It's a typical manipulation. If you speak to another person as if one were a child, that person automatically (unconsciously) assumes a role of a kid, follows what "the adult" says, and behaves to avoid feeling guilty.

Guilt and shame (as well as shaming others for own guilts) are two major parts of manipulations, abuse and gaslighting.
(11 Jul 2020, 18:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Jul 2020, 18:26 )B1u3 Wrote: I guess, the dumber the folk is, the easier it is to reign.
Yes, and one more thing. It's a typical manipulation. If you speak to another person as if one were a child, that person automatically (unconsciously) assumes a role of a kid, follows what "the adult" says, and behaves to avoid feeling guilty.

Guilt and shame (as well as shaming others for own guilts) are two major parts of manipulations, abuse and gaslighting.
Ra,
Yes, you are correct that guilt and shame are both powerful and pervasive manipulations in social life. Just go  ask anyone who was abused in childhood, the abuser used shame, guilt, and anger as tools. Since this often happens when the children are young, the results of the abuse never go away. Gaslighting is especially cruel. Gaslighting attacks ones very existential sense of ones identify and belief in their ability to know what is real and what is not. Of course, gaslighters are profundity sociopaths. My country is run by one.
🤯

Really ??

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (1) , sweetrubber (1) , Tinker D (1)