Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

meise
MEISE Men's Wear Brand PU Leather Knee Length Shorts Faux Leather Fifth Low-Waistline Skinny Waterproof Fad Male Boxer Shorts
$31.44-25%

latex rubber fashion
Dog Toys Soft Comfortable Latex Dog Supplies Sound Squeaky Pet Rubber Vocal Toys Fashionable Small Large Dogs Bite Resistant
$3.39

crossdresser silicone mask
AJ-WOMEN Cosplay accessory Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Beauty Mask Collection Male to Female silicone cosplay mask
$131.89-4%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.54

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Aphelios Cosplay Costume LOL Men Roleplay Outfits Aphelios Women Suit Halloween Full Set With Mask
$170.42-40%

anal plug
3 Sizes Sex Shop Adult Silicone Jewelry Anal Trainer Sex Prostate Back Yard Toy Anal Butt Plug for Women Man Couple Gay Unisex
$2.19

anal vibrator
FLXUR Double Penetration Dildo Vibrator Strap On Penis Anal Butt Plug Vibrator for Men Wireless Remote Adult Sex Toy For Couples
$9.51

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Does anyone have any experience with Madame Y files?
I know she's an out-of-business provider, but was curious if anyone could share any impressions or experiences.
I have had a lot of fun with her stuff! If you like the premise of a female AI designed by women to subjugate men (or Portal or System Shock) and TTS works for you in general it's well worth a listen. Some of the technical aspects are dated at this point but nothing distractingly so like catgirl. Some of the stuff is charmingly kitsch in a classic pulp sci fi kind of way that belies an effective command of the craft. There's a delicious wickedness to how She's written that's timeless, reinforced by an oddly gentle sense of mechanical inevitability.
I find the files can reliably trance me and I respond to like, both positive and negative sensation suggestions while under. No wet HFO but I've never managed that, but two files (so far Receptive and Madame's Crystal) give me the same quaking full body experience as with BS and SB, with the same repeatability.
On one occasion I even had a posthypnotic suggestion stick and work without my knowledge or memory, which lead to an irresistible urge to masturbate in a restaurant bathroom. I wish things like that happened more often, but looking at my self and sexuality and that other thread about how we know if it works I'm not so sure they don't/ haven't 😊.
So, overall I highly recommend to anyone looking to expand their hypnotic horizons.
And if you're a fan of the premise I'd say it's absolutely essential.
Thanks for the response. Which file had you unknowingly masturbating?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Scary potent hypno-files stqinori 178 206,911 25 Apr 2024, 18:47
Last Post: NotSpoogeanator
Hypnose auf Deutsch (German hypnosis files) krinlyc 94 69,777 28 Mar 2024, 21:39
Last Post: Like Ra
Software, tips and tricks for creating and playing up hypno-files Like Ra 36 13,479 20 Mar 2024, 08:12
Last Post: Lycalopex
Sarnoga's Teeny Weenie and other dick shrinking files nohbdy 0 395 09 Mar 2024, 23:38
Last Post: nohbdy
Does free will exist? Do we have a choice? Like Ra 61 10,027 31 Oct 2023, 17:40
Last Post: sam_henry

Contributors: lurker (2) , Thea_DA (1)