Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
Adult Full Face Sexy Black PU Leathers Head Bondage Hood Masks Men Cosplays Party Costume Head Cover Open Eyes Nightclub Wear
$9.64-20%

electro stimulation device
Smart Home Lazy Abdominal Muscles Abdomen Machine Exercise Muscle Fitness Device Shaping Thin Waist Electro Stimulation Body
$252.45-5%

crossdress anime
New 4cm Doll Model Jujutsu Kaisen Anime Crossdressing Sleeping Figurines Kids Toys Satoru Gojo Decoration Accessory Fans Gifts
$9.18-25%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fairycore Y2K Boho Frill Low Waist Mesh Skirt Women Vintage Outfits Irregular Summer Mini Skirts Lace Trim Vacation
$28.68-50%

leather pencil skirt
Summer Pink Silver Reflective Shiny Patent Leather Mini Skirts Women High Waist Sheath A Line Short Skirt Sexy Y2K Clothes
$7.25-10%

anal training
Anal Butt Plug 3 Sizes Anal Plugs Training Simple Dildos with Strong Suction Cup Anal Sex Toys for Beginners to Advanced Users
$4.48

latex leotard
Womens Lingerie Latex Patent Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Halter Sleeveless Cutout Crotchless Leotard Catsuit Jumpsuit Nightwear
$13.82

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Device to give control of bowel movements
Idea:
Having used tunel butt plugs before I love the feeling of not having control of bowel movements and feeling stretched but would like to take it further and let someone eles have control over when I can go toilet.

Device:
Would essentially would be a tunel plug but with the added addition of a ball valve or flat over the exit hole.
Would be good tobhsve smal holes all the way around outside of device where it makes contact with ass hole and all these holes inside the device go to a grease nipple on outside of toy so cam Lube daily without removing from ass.
I don't know how it would lock yet.

Please let me know your thoughts
Basically a tunnel plug like you said except with expanding doughnut to lock the plug in place. a remote valve would be nothing more that a ball at the doughnut side, controlled by any device, eather wireless or a pin on a toilet seat.

Simple in design, hard to build, but it would still work.
In concept doesn't seem that hard to make and wouldn't be all that hard to 3d print either just need a model done on PC then hit print and install the valve lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Self-ballbusting device? ella 12 2,780 16 Feb 2023, 04:26
Last Post: Lancer
Pressure regulator piss control Lancer 10 2,191 17 Jul 2021, 13:16
Last Post: Lancer
Remote control my SB Estim Johnnydom16 3 1,574 01 Sep 2020, 11:01
Last Post: schulz
Remote control unlock Wiggins 5 5,239 25 Sep 2013, 23:40
Last Post: Like Ra
Inflatable shower curtain - Possible bondage/mummification device? LustrousLaminaLover 1 2,900 27 Dec 2012, 20:49
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: James_north26 (2) , Tinker D (1)