Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Device to give control of bowel movements
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Idea:
Having used tunel butt plugs before I love the feeling of not having control of bowel movements and feeling stretched but would like to take it further and let someone eles have control over when I can go toilet.

Device:
Would essentially would be a tunel plug but with the added addition of a ball valve or flat over the exit hole.
Would be good tobhsve smal holes all the way around outside of device where it makes contact with ass hole and all these holes inside the device go to a grease nipple on outside of toy so cam Lube daily without removing from ass.
I don't know how it would lock yet.

Please let me know your thoughts
Basically a tunnel plug like you said except with expanding doughnut to lock the plug in place. a remote valve would be nothing more that a ball at the doughnut side, controlled by any device, eather wireless or a pin on a toilet seat.

Simple in design, hard to build, but it would still work.
In concept doesn't seem that hard to make and wouldn't be all that hard to 3d print either just need a model done on PC then hit print and install the valve lol