Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Satin Glossy Opaque Shiny Pantyhose Damen Glitter Sexy Strümpfe Fitness High Waist Tights Sports Shiny Erotic Leggings
$51.35-42%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
NEW Women Smoothly Magic High Waist Traceless Pantyhose See-through Ultrathin Seamless Open Crotch Tights Transparent Medias
$6.04-9%

roanyer
Roanyer Silicone Hip Pads Body Shaper Butt Lifter Fake Ass Enhancer Fake Ass Enhancer Padding Hipster Wear For Crossdresser
$415.03-48%

shapewear
GUUDIA Low Back Bodysuits Shapewear Thong Open Crotch Body Shapers Low Scroop Back Shaper Wear Seamless Body Suit Compress
$53.86

temorish
MEN LATEX CATSUIT Pearl PINK LATEX UNITARD WITH TRANSPARNT LATEX GLOVES OPEN EYES MOUTH NOSE
$180.29-10%

electro stimulation device
electro stimulation electric shock for DIY chastity device penis cage cock lock sex toys for men and women
$7.26-16%

transparent pantyhose
1PC New Hot Fashion Women's Sexy Thin Tights Lady Transparent Black Stocking Panties Pantyhose Breathable Long Thin Stockings
$1.82

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Deep-throat Trainer
I don't really know where to put this exactly, but I guess this forum about fits the topic.

Today, I was looking through some stuff over on etsy and came accross something interessting: The Deepthroat Trainer by ResearchAndDesire.

deep-throat_trainer-01.webp   

According to the description it uses an optical distance sensor to track the position of one's head. And from what I found so far the WiFi-component isn't an option, but the only way to get it to work. I'm not sure how much I like that, but I guess in 2022 everything has to be connected to the Internet. There's minimally more information about what you can do with it on the website of the manufacturer: https://researchanddesire.com/how-to-use-your-trainer/.

Of course, the price tag is rather high. I haven't checked the exact shipping rates on the website, but for me, living in Western Europe, it ends up at around $200.

Contributors: Thegolor (1)